Kamini is back

HEY GUYS! IN THIS CHAPTER KAMINI WILL COME BUT NOT AS ANYONE'S MOTHER OR ANYTHING BUT AS SHAKTI'S EX-GIRLFRIEND AND THERE WILL BE NO DAKSH INVOLVED!! BE HAPPY. SPREAD LOVE. LIVE. Okay, let's continue...

Shivaay: 'Anika?! Anika?! Wake up damn it! God this girl,'

Shivaay made Anika lie down on the bed and stoically sprinkled water on her face. He was showing no emotion, even though somewhere inside him he felt bad for what he was doing. Anika squinted and quickly got up from her lying position and was about to put her feet on the ground,when Shivaay stopped her.

Shivaay: Don't even try to tell the family about what just happened, otherwise you know what I can do. I going to book an appointment for the abortion for tomorrow.

Anika was hell shocked and tears started flowing out of her eyes.

Anika: Please don't do this Shivaay. This is a very big sin.

Anika cried as she grabbed onto Shivaay's arm whilst sitting down. Shivaay not caring, took Anika's hand very harshly off his arm and walked out of the room, while Anika kept on sobbing.

*****

Shivaay was driving on some random road and stopped it on the side and made a phone call to the his family doctor to make an appointment.

Shivaay: Hello Dr Arora, tomorrow Anika would like to abort her baby and no one should know about this.

Dr Arora: Sorry Mr Oberoi, tomorrow is a public holiday and no one is working.

Shivaay was at the peak of his anger and yelled at the doc.

Shivaay: What the wuck?! You cannot decline my appointment and this is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's order.

Dr Arora: Sorry Mr Oberoi, but this is in Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi's name, so I can decline the abortion. Sorry.

Shivaay: She is Anika only! Not Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Fine, give me the day afters appointment.

Dr Arora: Sorry Mr Oberoi I am going away to America for a doctor's conference so I will not be able to conduct the abortion for another week.

Shivaay was extremelyyy red and angry and got out of his car, smashed his phone and banged his car.

Shivaay: God damn it!!!!

****

Shivaay rashly drove his car and returned home only to be surprise by Kamini. He didn't who she was until Rudra told him that she was Shakti's ex-girlfriend stopping by. Although, everyone had told Pinky that she was just a classmate of his.

Tej: Oh look who is here, Pinky and Shakti's son, Shivaay.

Shivaay: Hello Miss Kamini

Kamini: Hello Shivaay. I have heard a lot about you from Shakti. We have still kept in very close touch, haven't we Shakti?

Kamini smiled at Shakti and then smirked at Pinky, trying to make her jealous. Pinky was pretty much fuming internally. 

Kamini: I also got to know you are married. Who is your wife?  Was it Anika? 

Shivaay was confused on how to answer as he didn't want to bring Anika out.