D

It had only been a month since we became gym partners, but we have been friends since we were able to walk. Best friends since then graduated and even gone through auditions for companies together. You could say I was the innocent-looking girl, with blonde hair and soft brown eyes. I was short enough for him to rest his arm on my head. For years I've had this secret crush on him, never being able to tell him. Until I started to be a different person online, someone who was his type. Like I was some magician I hid my identity from him.

"How is it that you are in better shape than me Megan?" I watched the purple-haired boy running on the treadmill; gasping for air like it had been his first time on the machine.

"Namjoon, I've been doing this since high school. You've just started." I threw my hand towel with little peach emoji's on it at him.

"I give up, I'm taking a break!" Namjoon hopped off the machine and collapsed on the floor.

"So what is new?" I ask in between breaths, watching him get upset over his cell phone.

"I met this girl online, she is soo my type. Blonde hair, a sexy voice, and a body to boot. But she only around in the evening." He proceeded to drop his phone on his chest with a sigh.

I rolled my eyes at the dramatic man laying on the floor with a small smirk, deep down my heart squeezed.

"She must be something, you never talk about girls with me. Not since that lady from the bar, we went to a few months back."

"That's because you're like my sister, and you don't think like me."

"You should be able to tell your 'Sister' things like this unless your thinking like a pervert?" I smirked.

"No, like an adult." He smiled proudly.

"So yes." I pressed the stop button, slowing down and stepping off the machine. "We've been friends for 15 plus years. You can tell me anything Joonie."

"I know. I know, Megan." he ruffled my hair before walking off to the change room.