a

"Finally we get to go to the beach!" Namjoon cheered among the other guys. The six of them always got along since middle school, I had my girlfriends too but they were all busy on this day.

"I could be sleeping right now..." Yoongi sighed as he pitched the umbrella and pushed it into the sand.

"I say we go swimming! I wanna see Megan in a two-piece!" Jimin smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

I sat on a beach towel with a novel in hand, a floppy hat on top of my head. I could hear light snores from my towel buddy Yoongi, as he snoozed the warm day away. I found myself having to re-read the text on the first page until I got fed up with it. I watched Namjoon splash the others and the way his purple hair was slicked back made me want to tackle him into the sand.

The things he said the other day made me more hopeful like maybe it was time to show him how I could be. I stood up from my towel and pulled off my swimming suit cover and headed towards the boys. Trying not to trip as my feet sunk into the sand I looked at the boys in the ocean. I got a few catcalls and Namjoon looked over to me, the previous smile on his face sunk down.

"What's wrong Joonie?" I finally reached him in the water and placed a hand on his arm.

"We need to talk, now." He pulled me out of the water, squeezing my arm a little too tight.

"O-ow." I whined as he continued to pull me onto the sand.