s

I stood a few steps away from my door, dressed normally for this 'date' my best friend would be taking me on. I checked my phone and as usual, he was late; 7:11 PM. As I stepped away from my front door, it burst open and a very out of breath Namjoon apologized he was late. I followed him out, locking my door and he leads me down the street.

Surprisingly the weather was still nice out, and the streets were empty on the stray road. I was confused, we had been walking for a few minutes, and just as I was about to ask he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He took off running as I kept questioning him where we were headed.

He slowed down to a walk, and I noticed that the grass turned into sand. He dropped me in the sand just a foot away from what looked like a picnic scene. I was confused about where the food was when I heard a weird voice.

"Uh, Delivery for Namjoon?" I looked to see a delivery boy handing my best this pizza box then take off.

"I think it's time to explain some things.." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yep."

He stood up and sat next to me and leaned into my ear. "I think I love you."

He pushed me down into the sand and hovered above me, a smile on his face.

"W-what are you doing?" I managed to squeak out.

"Considering you as a woman, MY woman."

He crashed his lips into mine, and the rest goes on just like you think.

The End.