n

After a long night, I had plans to meet Namjoon, It was the next morning and we had done some shopping at the mall and stopped at the neighborhood's food cart.

"How do you feel about meeting people online?" Namjoon asked me randomly during our lunch at the fish stick cart.

"Don't talk to strangers, Kim Namjoon." I laughed putting the warm food in my mouth.

"But what if there is a connection between them and I?"

I couldn't help but snort a little bit. "A connection? Are you on dating sites again?" I placed another skewer in my mouth again

"I guess you wouldn't understand, Megan."

"What do you mean?"

"I think it's love."

I began to choke, coughing uncontrollably. Namjoon patted me on the back and the lady at the cart handed me a cup of water, so I could breathe again.

"Love? The girl, like what, shows you her tits once and it's love?" I grumbled angrily.

"Woah, Megan calm down. Are you jealous?"

"J-jealous?" I stumbled on my word, stomped my foot down, and left the stall, making him fumble to pay the bill.

"That makes you seem jealous you know!" He called following behind me as I walked past people holding hands.

"Why would I be jealous, I'm basically your sister." I air quoted with my fingers.