Welcome Home.

"I'm home." I said walking in my house.

"Hannah." Raven said jumping off the couch and running to greet me. "How are you?" She asked

"I'm fine. I'd be better if you would stop looking at me like that. And who's this?" I asking look at the guy walking up behind Raven.

"I'm Phillip. You probably don't remember me, I was one of the nurses at the hospital....

"The night when you know?" Raven said cutting him off

"The night when I lost Carter? You can say it. That night was a blur honestly but it's nice to meet you." I said giving him a hug.

I spun around when the door opened and David walked in.

"Hey Hannah." He said

"Hey David." I said giving him a big smile. "Come upstairs with me. I have so much to tell you and show from my trip." I said grabbing his free hand and heading upstairs.

When we got to my room, I reached in my bag and pulled out my camera to show him all the pictures I'd taken. We talked and laughed and caught up on everything. I brought him a bunch of souvenirs because we'd always talk about going to the Virgin Islands together. You know you're really engaged in a conversation when you sit and lay in different positions and don't remember moving. It's crazy how as upset as I was with David when I left, I still thought about him the entire time I was away.

"So how are you?" He asked looking at me when I sat down from dancing around.

"I'm better. How are you? I wish you could've gone away with me." I said

"I'm ok. I just missed you Han." He said laying his head on my lap.

I rubbed his head and glanced at the picture of Carter's footprint that I kept on my dresser. "But I'm home now David.

"It all happened so fast. We lost him and then you left." He said grabbing my hands.

"Yeah. Have you been staying here the whole time?" I giggled.

"No. I left after you left. I just came back today because I know you'd be flying back in." He said shoving me.

"Wanna go get some food? I'm starving." I asked excitedly

"Sure. I was actually thinking we'd get take out so we could hang out with Raven and Phillip so you can get to know him and get caught up with Ray." He said sitting up.

"That's even better. Do you like him?" I whispered

"Yeah. He's been here for Raven. He's not like the other guys she brought home in the past." He reassured me.

We all agreed on the pizza place down the street and sent David and Phil to pick it up. Raven and I stayed in to catch up on lost time until the guys got back.

"So how was it being on the islands for a year?" Raven asked.

"So relaxing. Everyone was so nice there. I felt like one of them." I said drinking my water.

Everyone just looked at me for a while before Phil finally broke the awkward silence.

"You're house is amazing. So welcoming and comfortable. And it smells good." He said

"Thank you. I love it too. I missed it most definitely." I said smiling then looking at David and Raven who were still staring at me.

"Please say what you need to say so you can stop staring at me like I killed someone," I said folding my arms and getting irritated.