Chapter 5

**Warning** long chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Emma are you okay?!" Styles frantically spoke; his voice sounded distant, as if he were talking to me from the other side of the street. "Shit, you're bleeding!" He mumbled more to himself. Moments later, I heard the sound of ripping fabric as the stitches that had once been intertwined as one had been torn apart, and I soon felt pressure on the huge, throbbing wound on my left thigh; then another on my neck, and a throaty moan struggled its way through my chest.

"Emma, don't worry it's going to be okay. I'll get you to a hospital. Just, please, stay with me." He continued, his voice barely audible. Suddenly a flash of alarm and fear strikes through me as the sudden urge to run courses through my veins. I wanted to tell him to go away, that I didn't need his help. I wanted to run as far away from him as possible. However my throat felt swollen, and raw; and my limbs weren't corresponding with my mind. The pain spreading throughout my body was incredibly unbearable.

"Emma, Say something," However, nothing except inaudible groans left my numb body, and as I felt my mind letting go, every nerve in my body screamed in agony.

"S-stop!" I didn't even recognize my own voice as the words were pushed through my vocal cords. Feeling my body go from a heavy, numb - into a light, and disoriented state. "Stop - just - put me down!" My voice was raspy and cracked, and I felt as if my mouth had turned into the Sahara Desert as I cursed at my failed struggled attempts to make him relinquish his hold on me; It was like my body was giving up on me.

"Absolutely not! You're a wreck, and I've just seen you fall a 7 foot fall off a tree, it's a shock you're still alive,"

He had the audacity to argue with me. Who does he think he is, a doctor?! "We have to get you to a hospital."

"What, no! Put me down, Styles, or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what? You won't be able to do anything unless you get medical help." Fuck this kid just won't give up. I huff out a gust of air that had taken quite a while to build up, and began to conjure up a plan to relinquish his grip on me, and get as far away from him as possible; If I can run from those 5 ass hats while every drop of blood in my body drains from my veins, then I can escape Styles easily.

"At least... put me down... I can... walk on my own," I continued to argue, taking a breath In between each word.

"Fine," He huffed, releasing my legs from the brutal bridal position.

My feet hit the ground, however my torso remained supported by his grasp, and I groaned, blinking my eyes in an attempt to straighten out my vision as my head continued to ache, and his arm pressed against my throbbing ribs.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" His voice softened, while he kept one arm wrapped around my chest, and the other around my waist, as he tried to steady me out. I felt as if I was about throw up.

"I'm fine, now stop touching me," I weakly pushed at his arms that showed no progress of release. I huffed as my eyes blurred out all my surroundings. My eyes felt like they were cameras out of focus, and it took a few of blinks until I could vividly see my surroundings again.

My head was lazily tilted back on his shoulder, and I continued to look up at the dark cloudy sky before I groggily looked to my left, watching as my spinning flat grew further and further from my reach.

"Why wont you just let me help you?" He mumbled more along to himself.

"I don't need your help."