Chapter Ten.

Justin came up from behind me, my breath immediately caught in the back of my throat when the palm of his hand softly ran down the side of my face. He must have felt my body tensing because he asked,

"Did you really think I was going to hit you?" The disbelief in his voice was evident.

I didn't respond, I couldn't, what was I to say?

'Yes, I thought you were going to backhand me'? I bitterly laughed, mentally, thinking about the reaction I would have gotten from Justin, if I had said that.

I nodded, I didn't trust my voice enough to answer Justin. I waited silently, for what felt like an eternity, that in reality was probably just five minutes.

He exhaled silently, his warm breath hitting the exposed curve of my shoulder blade. I could feel the tension surrounding us, like a thick blanket. However I stayed silent, not trusting Justin nor I to say anything. After a few minutes he finally said,

"I know I lose my temper sometimes," Justin turned me around slowly "but I would never intentionally hurt you."

The chocolatey brown colour of Justin's orbs gleamed in the morning sunlight, showing the truth in his words. I couldn't help but not feel as though I believed every word he said.

"I know you won't, but sometimes you scare me." I sadly admitted, turning my face from Justin in embarrassment.

Embarrassment that I would actually think of him ever hurting me, embarrassment that I still thought of the fact that he had killed somebody and thought he could do the same to me.

Justin cupped my cheeks in his large hands, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He breathlessly mumbled, running his thumbs over my cheeks.

Instead of answering, I placed my lips over his, in a tender kiss. My arms made there way to the back of his neck, where I interlaced my fingers behind his head.

"We need to work on this, on us." I said, after the kiss had ended and Justin's forehead rested on my own.

"We should, how about dinner tonight?" Justin asked, running a hand through the ringlets of my brown hair.

"I would like that." I smiled slowly

________

A/N: Hey, I just wanted to thank @BieberMahoneMalik for the awesome cover on the side -->

I just wanted to know whether or not I should carry on with the story?

I'm just having trouble with the plot, how it should end and like characters. Thoughts?

Anyway.

Much Love

-Aimee ♡.