Chapter Two.

My Aunt pulled up to a three story house in a fairly wealthy looking area. Nervousness immediately set in at the thought of meeting my family.

Would they like me?

Are all of them as kind as Aunt Kendall?

Would I disappoint them the way I disappointed my parents? I obviously had to disappoint them, that's the only explanation as to why they didn't show me any form of love or compassion.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the front door being slammed shut. I looked up and notice a plump older woman with snow white hair styled into a pixie cut. Her eyes the same colour as my Moms and Aunt Kendalls.

My Aunt got out of the car and started talking to the older woman, that I presumed was my Grandmother. I stepped out of the car and stood closely behind Aunt Kendall.

The older woman, my Grandmother, started crying and caressed my cheek, not saying a word. She pulled me into a hug and whispered about how much I looked like my Mom when she was my age, except for my brown eyes, that she presumed were my Dads.

This was my Grandmother, the woman that didn't know I existed, until a few months ago, yet here she was, hugging me as though she already loved me. That's more than I could ever say about my parents, they never showed any form of care except when they put money into my account.

I smiled, loving the motherly feeling of hugging my Grandmother. Aunt Kendall watched us, a smile on her oval shaped face "Alright Mamma, I think we need to get inside before they start looking for us." My Grandmother released me from her grip and ran her hands over her apron, smiling, "Yes, we should, I hope your hungry, I made all of our family favourites."

"I'm starving," I said, chuckling, "you really didn't have to do all of this for me." I noticed the street was lined up with cars on either side, while pink and purple balloons were wrapped around the light poles.

"Sweetie it's no problem at all, We all wanted to do this for you." My Grandmother said and led me into the three story house.

I'm introduced to my uncle, Kyle, I assume his the man my Aunt fell for and caused my mothers disappearance. I also met my cousin, Liam, my Aunt Kendall's only child, meaning I am the second of two grandchildren.

Liam is the star basketball player at his college and an A+ student. His brown hair is styled into a quiff, framing his face perfectly, while his forest green eyes remind me of Aunt Kendall's, both warm and inviting.

"What sports do you play?" One of Liam's friends asked me as he leaned against the door frame.

"I do swimming and dancing." I replied, getting the feeling that somebody was watching me.

"A dancer, eh? Maybe you should come to one of my parties sometime." He smiled and winked, racking his eyes up and down my body.

"Sure." I looked around planing an escape route. I noticed my Aunt Kendall and Uncle Kyle were talking to my Grandmother, while Liam was joking around with a raven haired boy.

Piercing chocolate coloured orbs hypnotised me as I locked eyes with a caramel haired boy sitting a few feet away from me. His intense stare made me feel self concious, almost as though he was analysing every flaw I possessed, he licked his bottom lip and my eyes flickered to his full plump pink lips.

"Mia? Are you even listening to me?"

I broke eye contact with the captivating chocolate brown eyed boy and turn my attention back to Liam's friend.

He turned his head to see what I was looking at, when an audible growl left his lips.

"Come Mia, let's get you something to eat." Aunt Kendall said and led me to the kitchen.

After getting a plate of food and learning that Uncle Kyle was Liam's basketball coach and explained that all of the players were here, explaining the different marriage proposals I was receiving. I sat next to Liam and the caramel haired boy.

"So Mia any boyfriends I should know about?" Liam quizzed, he's carefree smile changing into a slight scowl.

"There was this one guy-" I started jokingly. I felt the caramel haired boy tense next to me and a frown make its way to his beautiful face. Yes, I said 'beautiful' there was no other way to describe him, he is absolutely breathtaking.

"A guy?" Liam questioned.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you." I giggled and watched as Liam let out a sigh of relief.

"So there was never a guy?" A thick raspy voice asked me.

I turned my attention to the caramel haired boy and shook my head.

"Good."

______

A/N:

Hey Loves, thank you all for reading, commenting and voting!! I know it's kinda rough at the moment, but my writing skills are slowly improving.

Merry -belated- Christmas and Happy New Year!!

P.S. Please read my newer fanfiction 'Alone' it's a Harry Styles fan fiction 💖💖

P.P.S. I am also looking for and editor, so if you are one or know any please PM me.

Much Love

-Aimee ♡.