-•Chapter1-•

"I'll be back around 8" said Nick

"Can you at least tell me where you're going" I said

"Why do you give a fuck"

"I'm just asking damn Nick were in a relationship can you tell me what if I need you for an emergency?"

"Just going over Johns for a while" I didn't even understand Nick anymore what was going on ? why was he acting like this. A couple months ago before we started doing promotions for Catching Fire I loved him he was always there for me and he was sweet not a jerk who doesn't care. When we had an argument he'd always calm me down and now what now? I don't feel the same about him our love is slowly staring to fade. I was so distracted that I didn't even feel my phone vibrate in my hand.

From:Joshiiieee

Hey Jennafur wanna get a starbucks or something ? x

To: Joshiiieee

Sure Come over I don't want to get mobbed by the paparazzi :) xo

From: Joshiiieee

Okay be over in a bit :)

A few minutes later Josh showed up at the door

"Hey I brought you these" he said as he handed me three ginormous bags of candy one had starbursts one had skittles and the other sour patch kids my favorite.

"Haha thanks Josh you're the best" I said as I hugged him

"So what's new?" said Josh as he plumped himself on the couch

"Nothing just another argument" I said

"oh that sucks Jen. Why don't you talk to him ? And tell him how you feel maybe you guys will forgive each other"

-Josh-

As much as it hurt to tell Jen to talk to Nick I had to say it I'm her bestfriend and I needed to comfort her and give her advice but I loved her with all my heart she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I never told her any of my feelings because she was going out with Nick and because maybe if I told her she wouldn't feel the same way about me.

"Thanks Josh you always put me back on track now lets eat those candies" said Jen

"Okay why dont we watch a movie" He said

"Lets watch the hunger games Josh"

-Jennifer-

We started watching the movie and ate the three bags of candy I felt much better because I had candy and my bestfriend with me only when he got close to me I felt something in my stomach like butterflies especially when his lips got near me like in that interview I couldn't help but just stare at his lips it was like a tingly feeling Josh was everything Any girl looked for in a guy in He was funny he knew how to cheer people up when I they were feeling down and he was sweet he kmew how to cook amd was very good looking but UGH what am I thinking he probably doesn't even like me and thinks of me like a sister and plus i'm still going out with Nick.

After about 2 hours later we were eating candy and watching the news because the movie was over and we were bored.

"WHAT THE HELL IS JOSH DOING HERE!?" said Nick

Nick never got mad when I hung out with Josh I didn't understand him.

"He's not supposed to come over unless i'm here"

"Excuse me but you're never here anymore and i don't get why you say something now if we've been hanging out for the past 2 years and you've never said anything why now"

"You now what Jen" he said as he almost slapped me.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL LEAVE HER ALONE DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER MAN" Screamed Josh and tears started rolling down my cheeks

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT FUCKER" Said Nick

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER" and Josh pushed him against the wall.

After 5 minutes Nick came out of the room with a luggage.

"Nick What are you doing"

"Leaving this fucking house Jennifer I Knew That You And Josh Had a fucking thing Everytime I Went to visit you on set you always paid more attention to Josh than me its obvious that those kissing scenes you guys did in the movies meant something to both of you off set" He said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"you know what Nick im so tired of you and your Jealousy How's this relationship going to work if you don't trust me? Just get out Nick Now" why were tears streaming down my face.

"Fuck you" he said as he slammed the door.

About an hour later Josh had already left and I decided to take a hot bath it always relaxed me and just let me think. I got out and changed into my comfy pyjamas.

I thought about what Nick said as I went into bed,

Did I really feel something for Josh ?

Did our on set love mean something else?

I don't know maybe I was just confusing my feelings with his friendship and he probably only looked at me like a sister.