-•Chapter8-•

*Josh*

I woke up to Jen wrapped around my arms and Katie and Willow snoring apperantly they both got along really well and became friends the rest of the cast were all on the floor. I decided to make breakfeast for everyone.

"Goodmorning handsome" said Jennifer

"Goodmorning princess" I said

"Watcha doin?" she said

"Looking for something to make breakfeast"

"Well your out of luck babe we ran out of food what are we gonna do i'm starting to die I have no food this is not okay"

"Calm down Jen I have a plan lets go to Mcdonalds and Starbucks get everyone their coffee and breakfeast order" I said

"Okay lets go let me just leave them a note just incase anyone wakes up" she said

"I doubt anyone will but yea leave it just incase"

"Okay lets go" she said as she put the note on the couch.

We drove to Mcdonalds and ordered 9 breakfeast plates and 10 hashbrowns because Jen always eats two and then we drove to starbucks and ordered 10 caramel flan lattes since everyone liked them.

We made our way back home and set everything on the table everyone had woken up and were either on their phones or watching tv.

"We brought breakfeast" I yelled

"And Starbucks" Said Jen

Everyone went to the table and sat down.

"God that breakfeast was good" said Liz everyone ate the breakfeast except Woody he only drank the Starbucks.

"So we have to go get our Mockingjay tour date papers.

"Oh right" Said Jen

"What time is it?" asked Jena.

"It is 12:28 pm" said Liz as she looked at her phone.

"And Francis said that the lists would be ready at 1:30" so if you guys brought clothes then you guys can shower here and change then we'll go together ofcourse Katie you'll go with us" I said

"Yeah that sounds great" said Liz

"Yeah lets do it" said Jena and Sam

"Sure Mate" said Liam

"Girls you can use my shampoo and guys you can use Josh's shampoo we've got some fresh towels." said Jen

"Yeah sure" I said

Everybody showered and then Jen and I went to go shower.

"I love you babe" I whispered

"I love you to Josh" She said

We slowly started kissing and that turned into a make out session.

I kissed her lips and made my way down her neck and she moaned.

"I love it when you moan baby" I whispered and she moaned my name.

When we were done showering we got dressed and then we made our way to the set.

"Okay guys I have your lists ready this time Willow you will be going to all the premiers." Said Francis

"Oh god okay what a joy" said Willow

"The rest of you will go as usual all the tour dates." said Francis

"Okay thanks Francis" we all said

"Okay I will call all of you to let you know when you have to come back to choose your outfits with your stylists ofcourse."

"Great" we said

"Okay guys i'll see all you soon" said Francis

"Okay bye Francis" we all said

We all went to our own homes.

Jennifer-

We were on our way home and got a text it was from Nick I hadn't talked to him ever since the fight.

From:Nick

Hey Jen I was wondering if we can meet tommorow noon at the café on 74th I feel really bad on how I treated you.

I decided I should meet him but noy tell Josh because he'd want to go with me and tell him about how I felt and tell him that Josh and I are together.

-Next Day-

Jennifer-

I woke up to Josh by my side it was amazing I loved it when his arms were wrapped around me it made me feel safe and protected like nothing could harm me when I was with him.

"Morning" i said

"Goodmorning babe"

"I'll make us some breakfeast and then I have to go meetup with a friend." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Wait this is all wrong" he said

"What is?" I said

"You forgot to give me my morning kiss" he frowned god he was adorable I just wanted to kiss him forever and never let go of him.

"Oh yea well know you get two kisses because I forgot" I grinned

"Its my lucky day then" he said as we both leaned in for a kiss our lips were perfect together they were like puzzle pieces they fit together correctly.

We had breakfeast and then I showered and got ready I put on a pair of jeans a white top with a large oversized cream cardigan with my hair down and went light on the makeup.

"Okay i'll be back in about an hour" I said

"Okay babe you sure you don't want me to go with you?" he asked

"No its okay Josh you just stay home and relax" I said

"Okay call me if you need anything" "Okay bye" I said and pecked him on the lips

I made my way through the paparazzi vans and made my way to the café.

"Hey" I said

"Hi Jen" He said he sounded strange like different.

"What do you say if we get coffee to go and talk in my car since its in back and so paparazzi won't be surrounding us"

"Okay lets go" I said.

We ordered coffee and made our way to Nicks car.

We got in and he locked the doors.

"Why'd you lock the doors?" I said

"No reason" he smiled

"Hey look Jen and he pointed out the window And I looked I saw nothing so I turned my face to him and he put a black cloth over my face the scent was so strong I tried to get away but I couldn't thats as far as I remeber.