-•Chapter 6-•

When we got to Katies house we knocked the door and a lady answered.

"Why hello there who are you looking for" said the old lady

"Hi i'm Jennifer this is my fiancé Josh. were looking for Katie."

"Oh okay one second please"

"Katie sweetie come here for one second please"

"Going Mary I'll Be Down In A Sec"

"Katie these lovely young people are looking for you love"

"Oh My God YOUR YOUR JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND YOUR JOSH HUTHERSON"

"Hey you must be Katie Jen and I got your letter and we'd like to talk to you" said Josh as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh the letter yea sure what do you wanna talk about?" said Katie

"Why don't we go out for ice cream or to the mall or something" I said

"Okay lets go lemme just grab some bracelets"

"Okay" Said Josh

"Hey babe I think those bracelets are to cover her wrists" whispered Josh

"Yea I think so to"

"I'm ready" said Katie as she made her way down the stairs.

"Where do you wanna go?" Said Josh

"I don't know wherever you guys wanan go"

"How about we get fro-yo at TCBY?"

"Yea thats nice I like frozen yougurt" said Katie

"Okay then lets go"

We drove to TCBY and picked out our yogurts and sat outside on a pretty white table.

"So Katie we saw your letter and decide to talk to you so why did you self-harm?" I said

"Well you see my parents got divorced last year because my dad cheated on my mom and after that my mom was really mad at me for no reason all the time and starter hitting me and telling me that it was my fault that they got divorced and that she hated me so I started cutting but then The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook came and they inspired me I wanted to be as strong as Katniss and I always wanted to stay positive and never give up like Tiffany and I wanted to stay true to my self like you and Josh." Said Katie as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey baby it's okay don't cry we're here to support you through anything you need" I said

"Know Katie can I ask you something?" Said Josh

"Sure what is it" she said as she wiped a tear away.

"Can I see your wrists?"

Katie looked at Josh then looked at me and then she started taking her bracelets off she had like 3 bengle bracelts and 5 little ones so they covered about half of her wrists. When she took the last one off she showed us her wrists and had about 15 cuts on just one wrist.

"Katie I know it hurts right know baby girl but don't think its your fault because its not. Stay strong think happy thoughts you are as strong as Katniss and positive like Tiffany."

"Really?" She said

"Ofcourse you are you're a wonderful girl Katie don't let your mom bring you down she's just upset and not over the divorce yet" said Josh

"Thanks Josh thanks Jennifer you guys are the best idols I can ask for" aaid Katie with a weak smile

We finished the frozen yougurt and took Katie home Josh and I gave her our phone numbers so she can call us if she's feeling down.