-•Chapter2-•

*Next Day*

-Jennifer-

I woke up to the sound of the door I got up and made my way to open the door.

"Hey Jen I called you like an hour ago and you didn't answer I wanted to check on you to see how you were" Said Josh.

"Oh hey sorry I was sleeping thanks for waking me up"

"Sorry Hehe" He said

"Its cool come in"

"So what happened last night you know with Nick"

"He just got jealous of you that we always hang out and that its obvious that you and I feel something for each other What do you feel for me be honest Josh"

"Well I love you Jennifer your the most beautiful person i've ever seen your funny your creative and so down to earth everything about you is amazing ever since I first saw you on set I fell in love with you now I was completely honest with you how do you feel about me ?"

"Well Everytime i'm with you I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I see your lips I just want to kiss you an-"

I was cut off by Josh leaning in for a kiss I didn't want to kiss back but I just couldn't resist slowly our tounges interwined we were both looking for that love our empty hearts needed.

"Josh this isn't right as much as I want to we can't I barely broke up with Nick last night and its just to soon give me a week or two to think this through please"

"Okay Jen I understand don't worry about it"

His kisses were just so perfect and passionate and gentle.

"So theirs a marathon of The Real Houswives Of Baverly Hills Lets WATCH IT" I said

"Okay fine if you make some popcorn"

"Fine"

We watched the show for about 6 hours. In the morning I woke up to Josh by my side sleeping we had fallen asleep and didn't even notice.

"Hey what happened" said Josh

"I guess we fell asleep and didn't notice"

"Oh i'm hungry why dont I make us breakfeast ?"

"Yay Food i'll help" I said

We made our way to the kitchen and made bacon and scrambled eggs.

After breakfeast we went to the living room to pick up the pop cans and popcorn we'd left on the floor.

"Thanks for helping me pick up Josh"

"No problem we did this mess together didn't we ?"

"Thanks Anyways" I said with a smile

"Welcome Jen I'll see you on set in a week kay?"

"Okay Bye"

*one week later*

-Jennifer-

The whole week I had plenty of time to myself and time to think about Me and Josh. I decided I want to be with Josh he makes me happy and always knows how to cheer me up he's funny,talented and down to earth.

I drove to the set and greeted francis

"Hey Francis have you seen Josh?"

"Yea He's in his trailer but hurry up because I need you to start filming in 15 minutes Jen"

"Okay I'll be back"

I made my way to Josh's trailer and knocked on the door.

"Hey Jen Come In"Said Josh with a smile.