Authors Note

Hello Beloved Reader!

Thank you for taking the time to read this Authors note, as it is a pretty important one.

I just wanted to pre-warn you that this work is a little different to my other works, it can be quite dark at times, and as it says in the description there is frequent mention of mental illness in this book. It's supposed to be a bit brutal and hard-hitting. Specifically OCD. It's also shorter than my other fanfictions that i've written.

Despite this there is also a LOT of fluff and PLENTY of emotional stuff, I am by no means trying to put you off reading my stuff because I do write it for entertainment purposes :')  

It's definitely not a 'typical' Sherlock fic, and I admit I focused a lot more on the characterization of my OC in this book than I did on our favorite detective. Personally I have always liked the idea of Sherlock meeting someone who is similar to him, and falling in love. So I have tried to capture that as best as I can. I really hope you enjoy it.

I have always wanted to write about an OC with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It's also the first work I've ever been really nervous to publish.

By writing this fanfiction I am NOT attempting to romanticize OCD or any other Mental Illness in any way whatsoever.