My Life

Picture of Alex above😘
----------------------------------------

Alex's POV

"Uggghhh", I say as I wake up to the blaring of my alarm clock. I turn off my alarm clock and stretch. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to empty my bladder.

My name is Alex Monroe and I am a 17 year old high school dropout. My parents died two years ago due a car accident. I know it's mean but I really don't miss my parents because they never really took care of me or cared about me after I came out as gay to them, which now that I think about it I really shouldn't have, seeing the consequences are a bitch. But I had to eventually.

They kicked me out and apparently "disowned" me two months before the car crash. I was really sad and felt like I was a disappointment to them, which I guess you can say I was. We weren't really close like some families because they both had full time jobs and never had time for me. I sometimes sleep over at my best friend Janeth' s house. Her house is like a second house to me. She is the reason why I am still here to this day. She's the reason I stopped cutting and helped me with my depression. Even though she isn't lesbian or bisexual, she still loves me for who I am. I love her so much and I really don't think I deserve someone as nice and kind as her. I'll tell you if I was straight, she'd be the first person I would date. But anyway, I tried to figure out who was the cause of the car crash but they said that the person had fled the scene and left no trace of anything behind. I actually thought it was some supernatural being that we were taught about in Social Studies, haha crazy me. I mean I could care less anyway because they didn't really care about me, so why waste my heart on them. I just want somebody to love me and make me feel like something.

Anyway, today is Friday, the day Mr. Kellerman, my boss, has his friends coming over to our club. Yeah I know, I work at a club at the "illegal" age of 17. The only real reason why I am even working there is because he found me sleeping on the bench of the bus stop and felt bad for me. I really didn't need his pity, but at the moment I just took it. He made me live in a condo with his uncle, Drake, until I could afford to live on my own. I am really fortunate to have him or else i would be living on the streets. I talk a lot if you didn't notice... it's how I get my feelings out to the world. But back to what I was saying about my boss, all of his "friends" are all young surprisingly. I don't know why since Mr. Kellerman is 48. He said something about one being his son and the other is his son's friends. But anyway, I have to go and get ready for them when they come at 8:00pm.

Right now I'm am eating breakfast, which today is microwaveable pancakes 🥞 with microwaveable sausages. ( Lol, sry 😂) I know, what the hell, aren't I suppose to be on a diet so I can pole dance properly so I won't be a fat sushi roll breaking the pole or a skinny Q-Tip falling off the pole. Well the answer is, sinceI haveafastmetabolismIdon'tneedtoo. Just kidding I meant because I have a fast metabolism it is easier for me to digest food easily, which makes gaining weight a lot harder to do. But I still do eat healthy sometimes (note the word sometimes...).

Anyway I have to go and take a shower and get ready in a half-hour. So, byeeee!.

----------------------------------------
Today has been easy so far. I helped catering for a while, almost spilling wine on this muscular
dude because this other dude had slapped my ass and said nice "thick shit". I blushed so hard and I don't know why if I have been here for so long and was used to this kind of thing. Other then that nothing happened Other than more few booty slaps and hand-jobs, because I don't do blow-jobs to everyone their, because I'm afraid that I'll get a mouth disease. No offense to the dicks out there. I'll only do it to my boyfriend which for now I don't have any.

----------------------------------------

Ok so, it is 7:30, so I'm going to switch pole dancing roles with my partner, Micheal, and then get ready for the "big shots" or Mr. Kellerman's " young hunks".

I don't know why but I feel like today is going to be a big day. Maybe I'm probably just hallucinating because half the day past already and nothing happened. I guess we just have to wait and see...

----------------------------------------
Ok, so I am done getting dressed in my black outfit. I am going to change in my pink outfit for my second guest. I think Mr. Kellerman's friends names are Lucas Russo who is 20 and James Star who is 17 soon to be 18 in two weeks, and if I remember correctly, I think James was his son. Alright let's get on with the show.

Picture of the outfits he is wearing🤤😍

_______________________
Hey Guys! It's Khadijah! I am new to this app so please help me out! This is my first story so if any grammar or punctuation errors please let me know thanks! Also tell me if there is anything I can add to the chapter to make it more interesting. Thx!

Snapchat: cutesnowpopular

Instagram: pinkfluffyglam

YouTube: Khadijah Lawson

Question of the Day
How old do you think I am? 💭