Two Mates?! Part 1

Donato Ciampone above 😍😋

----------------------------------------

James' POV

I was eating breakfast with my mate until my father came up to us. He told us that the Vampire Prince wanted us to come to his palace to talk about the rouges that keep on coming on to his border and how we will handle since they are our species.

Me and Prince Donato aren't best friends or even friends, but we are good to each other, because he is the land over next to me and we need to work together to help protect our pack and there kingdom. Once we actually fought together in war against the Blue Moon's Pack.

"Who's the Vampire Prince?" Alex asked.

"Prince Donato Ciampone. He lives maybe a hour and a half drive from here. He is the Vampire Prince of his kingdom, The Blood Kingdom. You must go and pack because we are going to probably be there for a week at most. We will be leaving around 5:30, so we will be there for dinner." I said. 

"Ok," he said while he threw his plate in the sink and ran up stairs.

I just chuckled and put my dish in the sink going upstairs to take a shower.

When I got upstairs he had a suitcase out and neatly folding his clothes into it.

"Wanna take a bath together?" I asked as he turned scarlet.

"Sure," he said blushing.

I grabbed his hand and went into the bathroom. I told him to take off his clothes while I fixed the water with warm water. I poured some bubbles into it, then looked over to Alex and growled.

"Don't hid it. It's beautiful. Your beautiful." I frowned while removing his cupped hands from his balls and dick.

He blushed and quickly got in the tub. I got in after and went in behind him.

He started playing with the bubbles, and every time he would move he would brush against my cock making me hard in seconds.

----------------------------------------
Sexual part
----------------------------------------

Alex blushed madly realizing what was poking him and tried to get out the tub, but I held him down and started massaging his cock. I ran my fingers up and down and circled the tip with my nail. I grabbed Alex's hand and made him start stroking me too. He turned around so we were both facing each other, sat on my lap, and crossed his feet behind my back. Meanwhile, I crossed my legs myself.

We kept stroking each other until we came.
----------------------------------------
The sexual part is over
----------------------------------------
Then we rinsed off all the bubbles and got out of the shower.
----------------------------------------
Alex's POV

"Baby, it's time to go now," James tells me at he grabs our suitcases and walks toward the door.

"Ok." I say and I grab our phones and his wallet. We walk downstairs and he goes into the kitchen to get some snacks for the ride, while the guards bring our bags in the trunk. James passed me a king size bag of Takis, four bottles of soda ( one Coca Cola, one Orange, one sprite, and one Pepsi) which I gave to one of the maids to hold. The he passed me a box of red velvet Oreos and six water bottles which I gave to another maid to hold because it was too much for me.

We put it all in the second row so it would be in reach then turned on the AC. James got out the car to give his parents a hug before we depart. They also gave me one too. Before we sped off Lucas came rushing in with someone else and they brought more snacks and suitcases. They threw the suitcases in the truck and brought the snacks upfront. OMG! ( Say 'they threw the suitcases in the truck and brought the snacks upfront' slowly and you'll get it) That totally rhymed, but anyway I took out my phone and texted James who was the other person. When they got situated in the car, I said hi to Lucas and the other guy. Then Lucas said, " This is my Delta, Obrian Malcolm. He is also gay and mated to a young 16 year old boy named Damian Scar. A Delta Werewolf is a Werewolf in training for Beta position. They are third in rank to Alpha and Beta. Delta's do not hold the authority to call medium or large hunts. That is a privilege to only ranked Alphas, Betas, Lead Hunter and hunters."