Quit?

Picture of Lizzy above😜
----------------------------------------
Alex's POV
I woke up to the sun blaring into my eyes. I sit up and as I look around the room I realized I wasn't in mine. I quickly look down on my right to see a peaceful looking James sleeping next to me. That is until I realized I am in another monster grip that I can't get out of. And I have to pee badly.

I try to slip out of his hold, but he wouldn't budge. So I did the only logical thing which was acting like I was being kidnapped. I screamed at the top of my lungs and said, " No, no! Please don't kill me!" as I thrashed around on the bed.

James jumped up and crouched ready to kill the next thing he saw. I started giggling hysterically because he realized that nothing was wrong.

"What the actual fuck," he said looking oblivious. I quickly ran into the bathroom and slammed the door giggling as I peed. I quickly washed my hands and as soon as I walked out, James grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

"You are so going to get punished for doing that," he said as he locked the door and went to his closet. He pulled out two ropes, a cock ring, and a mouth restraint.

My eyes widened! What the hell was he going to do with that. "You've been a bad boy," was all he said before he tied my hands to the headboard and my feet to the bottom of the bed making sure my legs were spread wide. Before I could say anything else he went and put the mouth restraint ball on my mouth. Then he put the cock ring on me, making me grow a little because he massage me.

He went back into the closet and pulled out a blindfold, lube, and a paddle, like where the fuck did you get all this shit?! He blind folded me as everything went dark.

Sexually Things about to happen😉 ( if you don't want to see this scene, go down until you see the lines(------...) again ⬇️ and
a foot note saying it's over)
----------------------------------------
James' POV

Mmmm... yes that is my sexy mate. He was all spread out for me like he was giving himself to me. I won't lie, he wasn't my first but I know he will be my last.

He actually scared me this morning with that prank and I was so mad. I thought he was really getting hurt. I mean I just found my one true love and my other half, just so I was going to lose him in one day?! Hell the fuck no! -That is why I am punishing him. I grabbed my paddle and walk over to him. Before every slap I was going to ask him a question, since he was doing all the asking yesterday.

He is getting 10 spanks in all.😏
----------------------------------------
Alex' POV

"Have you ever dated before?" James asked as he rubbed the paddle up and down my side.

I decided to play dirty and lie. So I said, " Yes."

I visibly saw him tense.

"Aaaaahhhh!!" I screamed as I felt the first hit come down on my right nipple.

"Nine more to go," he said simply.

Nine fucking more?! I can't even do two at this rate so what makes you think nine?!

"How many have you dated?"

Slap! Down on my left nipple.

"Five," I simply stated.

"Gender?", he asked.

"Three female and two males."

Slap! Two centimeters close to my throbbing cock.

"Did you lose your virginity?" He asked irritated.