Two Mates?! Part 2

Obrian Malcom Above😜
----------------------------------------
Flashback

A:"Ok thank you for showing me to the bathroom and answer all my questions, By-"

L: "Wait, can you tell me why you want to know all of this?"

A: "I think Prince Donato is my mate..." I say softly.

----------------------------------------- End of Conversation
(Present)
Lucas' POV

"You think Donato is also your mate?" I ask quietly. I mean I don't know much about that stuff, but it would be really cool if he actually did have two mates and of different species at that! Human, Werewolf, and Vampire?!

"Yes." He said firmly.

"How do you know that? You not a werewolf or a vampire to be able to feel the mating bond?" I ask curiously.

"Well, since I'm human, yes, I cannot feel the mating bond, but when he touches me I feel these electric sparks that I only feel with James. I don't want to tell James yet though, because I'm afraid he will get angry." He said quietly.

"Oh. Well yeah, but you must tell him eventually. I mean Donato is also then his mate after all." I smirked thinking of how two different species with actually have sex together.

"I'll probably tell him at dinner." He said looking down.

"Tell who what at dinner?" James asked turning the corner.

"U-um..." Alex says looking over at me.

"To tell King Donato and you that Alex here is allergic to um..." I say thinking of something that he might be allergic to.

"Peaches! I mean I'm allergic to peaches. My mouth swells up when I eat them. " He quickly added.

"Oh. Well you should have told me! Now I have to change the cake for this evening. Come on l, it's time to go!" James said oblivious to what we were talking about earlier.

I ended up not even using the bathroom after all. We got in the limo and everyone was chatting except for me and Luca. We were in deep thought about what I said earlier was true. Donato kept staring at me once in a while throughout the whole making sure I was okay. Aww so cute.

When we got there and the car stopped, we all got out and looked around. The place looked fancy and classy. It was called 'Mon Cactus' and looked like a restaurant/bar to me.

 It was called 'Mon Cactus' and looked like a restaurant/bar to me