Mate?

Picture of James Star above 😍

----------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I go to the first room that I have to give Lucas, my bosses friend a lap dance. I think he choose me over Micheal because I have a thicker ass then Micheal. I know, I'm thick.

"Alex Monroe please report down to Mr. Kellerman's office immediately, thank you", I hear on the announcement as I head back to my boss's office and away from the room I was supposed to meet Lucas in.

I hope it's important because I am supposed to meet Lucas in there in five minutes and Mr. Kellerman knows that or remember at least. As I walk into the office, I spot and very tall handsome man sitting in a chair, with these beautiful hazel eyes and these light brown locks of hair. He was a sex god!

He stared at me like I was this piece of cake that he just wanted to eat up all to himself. Next thing you know he jumps on me and slams me against the wall screaming, "MINE"! I felt sparks fly and my body felt tingly against his touch. He was warm, like really warm and heated me in the cool room.

The other guy I'm assuming is Lucas, got up from his seat at the same time as Mr. Kellerman and tries, note the word tries, to get James off of me. James has me his muscular arms locked around me in a death grip, stopping the other two from getting access to me. To tell you the truth it is starting to hurt and I know I'm going to have bruises later, so I try to push against him, but he just growls loudly making the room shake.

Oh god that was a big growl and it didn't even sound like a human growl, it sounded animalistic. I needed him to get of me quickly so I say as sweetly as I can, "James, you hurting me and I can't breath can you please let go."

He looks down at me and loosens his hold on me, which to be honest made me miss his touch, but I had to get out of there. So he moved back just enough so that I could bolted out of the door and into the nearest bathroom which was right out side Mr. Kellerman's office on the left. I think they were to surprised to chase after me and I was thankful for that. I quickly locked the door so they couldn't get in.

I wasn't scared, surprisingly, I was just stunned. The reason why is because I kinda liked it, how possessive and rough he was. Speaking of possessiveness, what the fuck did he mean by, "Mine!" earlier?! I'm not his?

You know what I can't do this so I am going to go to the office and get answers. I get up off the bathroom floor and quietly open the door. I look down the empty hall and when I see no one I walk back to Mr.Kellerman's office, but stop when I hear whispering.

" Omg, seriously!", I hear Mr. Kellerman say. " I'm sorry, it's just that when I felt the mating bond I was so happy that I finally found my mate and that he was a boy that I wasn't thinking", I heard my   sex god James say.

Wait, my sex god! When was I so possessive over him?!

I pressed my ear closer to the door and heard Lucas sarcastically say" Of course you weren't thinking."

And then that's when the door took in my weight and busted opened and I closed my eyes for impact, but it never came. I felt sparks again, and before I open my eyes I already knew who it was because those sparks came back.

----------------------------------------
James' POV ( Yaayy!!)

As soon as Lucas was done speaking, the door busted open revealing none other than my beautiful mate. I didn't know his name yet, because they aren't supposed to give that information to anyone that comes to the club other than employees.