Mine!

Picture of Mr. Kellerman above😁
----------------------------------------

Alex's POV

The whole ride was quiet and it looked like my 'soulmate' James, Lucas who is James beta, and Mr. Kellerman were 'mindlinking' each other. Omg, I cant believe I am a limo with three werewolves!

I am a person who loves doing and learning new things, so finding out that the man, Mr. Kellerman, who has been with me through my whole life is a fucking werewolf! Wow!

I looked out the window and the limousine pulled up to a huge, beautiful mansion! It had a large pool and a mini hot tub in the front yard, that I would love to go in. Have you ever jumped in the hot tub and then jumped into the pool? It's so cold right?! They probably have a mansion so big because the whole pack lives here.

The guards opened the door for us and James took off his jacket and put around my shoulders, probably realizing how cold I was

"It's beautiful," I say in awe as James just chuckled quietly.

"Just like you," I hear him whisper to himself as I blushed.

He lead us inside and into what looked like the living room and a beautiful girl walked in with blond hair and auburn eyes. I swear if I wasn't gay I would have dated her.

She walked up to Lucas and gave him a small peck on the cheek and a small smile. Then she look over at me.

"Well hello there," she said walking over and shaking my hand. She was probably Lucas' mate because of the way he looked at her with loving eyes.

" Hi..."

" Elizabeth Jane-Russo but you can call me Lizzy for short."

"Russo?" I ask looking over at Lucas as he blushes lightly. I look down on her finger to see a beautiful wedding ring with on her fourth finger, right hand.

" Right, sorry how rude of me. This is my wife and mate Elizabeth. She is 19 years old and the pack doctor." Lucas smiles while taking her hand in his.

" Oh well then hey, I'm Alex Monroe and I am 17 years old and a human. I am James' mate and I work at a club as a pole dancer and bartender." I said looking over at James.

She was about to say something but James stopped them and told them to go to there room for the night. Also, Mr. Kellerman left to his wife during the conversation. So now it was awkward between me and James.

James said," Lets play twenty questions, you start."

Alex: "Ok, what exactly is a soulmate? Is it like the one in Twilight?"