Dangers coming

No one's pov

10 miles outside of New Orleans stood a woman with shoulder length black hair and cold grey eyes, this woman was a witch in her late twenties and she was an ex lover of Kol's well actually she was more of an ally and a booty call than a lover but she loved him in a sick twisted way, she was a deluded and selfish woman, Kol never loved her he only saw her as a good witch ally which did not settle well with the woman and one day Kol cut ties with her after finding out her feelings for him as he could not work with someone who held feelings for him as it would mess things up for him and honestly he just wasn't interested in her, he thought she was pretty but that was it nothing special he actually found her quite irritating to be frank not that Kol told her that which leads us to now, this woman found out that Kol was dating a young witch and was in love with her and she was outraged that he would dare love someone that wasn't her and jealous that another woman managed to have him love her when she couldn't do that and that was just a small part of her deluded self speaking there was a whole lot of crazy in her, the witch was on a hunt for revenge because Kol didn't love her and she thought she and Kol belonged together despite Kol telling her all those years ago that he would never love her anyway she also wanted to get rid of the woman who Kol claims to love.

Oh no things are about to heat up now, I wonder what's gonna happen, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment