Chapter 6:Learn to Ride

Good friend help you
To find important things
When you have lost hope
and courage :)

~

My alarm was vibrating a few times before I entirely wakes up and turn it off.My body wants to get back to the bed and cuddling around but my brain insisted to go to the bathroom and wash my face.After fighting with inner thoughts,the brain eventually wins from the body.

And so,I washed my face,brushed my teeth,and take a bath.Morning routine as always.I changed into my usual school clothes.T-shirt,jacket and jeans.Too normal.

After I make sure I'm good enough,I went downstairs.I know it still like 6 AM in the morning.My mother and my father still asleep at this hour.I make a toast and spread a strawberry jam on top of it and por some milk to my glass.You can considered it as a breakfast.

I had never have a usual breakfast again with my family this past few years.And I'm the one who avoided it.Making a distance with everyone is my habit now.I finished my breakfast and grab my bag then head to school.

Today,I decided I will walk because I can't ride a bike at all.I never learnt how to bike because I'm too scared of falling while nobody is catching me.And thats one of my weaknesses.

"Hey,Chloe!"

I looked my right and left to see who's calling my name.Nobody.And then I looked up.Jace waving around from the balcony of his room.Looks like he's also ready for school.I just gave a cold smile.

He come down immediately and suddenly he's already in front of me.Today,he looks pretty cool with polo shirt and jeans covered with grey coat.He smirked seeing me again.

"So,what are you doing at 6 AM?"

"I dunno,I can't sleep last night which kind of making me crazy all night.So I woke up at 4 AM ans getting ready for school.Then you woke up and of course you passed my house so I guess I had a friend again to go to school this morning.Where's your bike?"

"I don't have a bike,"

"Want me to lend you?I've got a spare at my garage,"

"Listen,Jace,I CAN'T RIDE A BIKE,"I emphasize the words with rude tone.

"Can you repeat that again for me?"

"I CAN'T RIDE A BIKE!"

"Weww,you're going to woke up the whole neighborhood if you scream like that,"

"Jace,its only us who lived in this neighborhood,remember?"

"Ahh,I forgot.So,want me to ride you to school?"

"If you don't mind,I rather walk,"I continued walking while Jace started to pedaled his bike.

"Suit yourself,"

Then he just pedaled fastly and left me behind,with a rolling eyes of such a I-Don't-Care.I walked when I found Jace waiting for me before the main road.

"I changed my mind,"

"So?"

"Learn to ride,"

"How?"

"I'll teach you,"

***

For the next thirty minutes,I fall for many times,with Jace laughing around.I even made my clothes dirty and there's another stain in my jacket.I sighed.

"This is not gonna worked.I can't ride,"

"You gave up?Just ike that?"

"Well how am I supposed to do?"

"You should get back up,ride that bike ,fall again,made your hair messy,leave a stain on your clothes,let me laugh at you,then back up again until you made it,okay?"

He gave him his hand.

I gave a hard look face before I took his hand and get back up again and try to ride that bike again.

Did I fall again?

Yes.

At my sixth trial,I made it.I managed to ride perfectly with Jace applausing,making me more proud at myself.

"You're mot that bad at teaching,"I gave him a fist bump.He did the same too.

"Hey,I guess we're going late for school,"He pointed at his watch.

I panicked and asked him to pedaled faster with me sitting behind the bike.Sadly,time is not working with us.

We're totally late.

***

"Why both of you coming to school,looking dirty and late especially Miss Jameson?"

"We're learning to ride?"

"What?Learning to what?"

"Learning to ride,"

"Are you telling me the tuth or not,"

"Mrs Andy,I can give you a thousad of reason and its a lie.But I give you one reason and its truth,"I smiled to Mrs Andy,who seemed to shrieked out.

"Still,not good reason to stay in my class for my lesson.You both should stand outside with one foot up.Right now!"

And  I ended up being punished with Jace.We laughed unnecessarily for a minute and whispered to each other.

"Learn To Ride,"

**"

Hi guys!

Its been long since I updated this story since  was so busy and full of story last week.Probably this week too.

I'll update soon:)

Lots of love,
Lizzie