Chapter 5:Misunderstood

I don't know if being with you makes me double crazy or making me sane enough

-JACE ANDERSON

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

I tripped and suddenly I fall down from the ladder into Jace's arms.

"You can trust me right?"

For the first time,I clearly saw his face from near.His dark blue eyes like the night sky and how his dark hair seems to be messy in a cool way.He seems hot.

I get rid of that from my mind immediately and tried to stand up again.I was cold sweating from all of those tragedy happenningBut I kinda sure,that makes me not too scared of height again.

"Hey,guess I can trust you?"

"You can always trust me,"

"Sure,so what are we doing at midnight if you forget,"

"I wanna show you something since you're the only people I kinda know,"

He walked through the streets.I followed him,and half running to follow his big steps.He just half smiled seeing me trying to keep the pace he've got.Knowing that,he slowed down.

"What's so good of this place?"

"The good is you can never imagine this place.I bet this place never pop up in your brain even if you tried to think hard,"

"Seriously?Maybe I can guess.Garden?"

"Are you kidding me?A garden?Sounds like a romance fantasy in the book,"

"Well then where is it?"

"Just see and wait,seeing this place needs time so I guess we need some "fun","

He went to the left and walked to a building.That buding was an old building that was never used.It was locked and nobody never went inside there.

"Jace,you can't went in there.You know its locked!"

He just give a wise kind smile that makes me bend my hand doubting him.He took a key from his pocket and unlocked the door instantly.I put my hands down,amazed.

"How did you that?"

"A couple of observation before coming here.Just a little preparation,"

We went in and saw darkness everywhere.Jace light up his flashlight right away.He brought two flashlight so he gave me one of it.I light it up.

"I've been here a few times when I'm bored.Its like my base camp or whatsoever.But you know the reason I liked this place because of the calmness you feel here,"

"You liked calmness?I thought a boy like you loved to drink drugs,narcotics and also have sex wherever you can.You rebel to your parents every night and run away,"

He laughed hearing my explanation.I frowned.

"Whats so funny with that?"

"Your explanation.Its funny though how people always thought of me and you're the first one to be very straighforward by saying that directly.But I'm surprised you know horrible lives like that but I guess you're not being genius this time,Chloe.You're wrong about me except one thing,"

"And what is that?"I bit my lip and bend my hands.I was never wrong.

"Rebel,"

"I guess I misunderstood you a lot from the start,"I sighed hearing that,"But I know that you're wrong about me too,"

"The minute you called me sissy,I know that you're like the other people,thinks I'm a perfect doll.The difference between you and them is that they liked me and you don't.I think you're a jetk because you are a really judgemental person dor calling me that without you knowing who am I,"

"Sorry about that.We both really misunderstood each other,"

"Apologize accepted.And I guess I have to apologize to you too for misunderstood about you,"

"And the same,apologize accepted,"

"So where are we going now?We've been walking along and there's nothing here at all,"

"We've just got to went to the lift in your leftside,"

We went in to the lift.There are many floors but Jace picked up the 15th floor.The higheat plave of this building.And that just mean one thing.The Rooftop.

The lift rang a bell,letting us to went out of the lift.I walked and see the most incredible view I've ever see in my life.Jace walks first and then did something I never expected him to do.Screaming.Out.Loud.

I watched him for a few second doing that.Then,positioning me beside him,I'm doing the same thing he did.Screaming.

And it was just so relieving sensation you've ever had.Like all of my things just've been released out of my body.For a few minutes,the screaming can't make me stop.

After feeling its enough,I stopped.I fell onto the ground.I can hear my breathing hard and I don't know why,I laughed.A real laugh for feeling very funny.Again and afain,like a crazy person.

"You okay?"Jace asked me with a worry in his face.Probably worrying me for being crazy.

"That was one of the best time of my life!Don't you feel it?I just screamed out loud and suddenly that feeling came out and somehow why,I just wanted to laugh feeling it was so funny,"

"That's why I asked you here.You are the only person who will reacts like this when I started to scream.You followed me instantly then suddenly you felt how funny is this and laugh at it.You're different.Other people will just thinks I'm crazy but you..You followed me like it was a normal thing to do.And you also treated me like I'm a human being,the same as you.And I don't know if being with you means double crazy or maybe it makes me sane enough,"

"You're not the only person who thinks about that.Actually,coming here is an insane idea,I thought.But I guess its not a bad idea.Its a brilliant idea.For the first time after what it seems forever,I laughed because of a person.And I never expected that person is you,"

"That means what?"

"I guess,I can be your friend?"

He nodded.

****
Hey,guys!

How's the story?
Its pretty long *

As you know,I'm having my mid-term test so I guess I"m pretty busy until Friday.So I guess I can't update until then.

I'm planning to update at weekend,either its saturday or sunday,I'm not sure.Just wait for it okay?

I've already updated my other book,DIFFERENCE.You can read it and I hope you liked it😊

So I guess meet you in the other chapter!

Ily 💕,
Lizzie

P.S:The quote I made at the beginning of the chapter is made by me.So if you want to used ut,ask my permission!