Chapter 4:Trust

-"We meet the people we're SUPPOSED too
When the time is just
RIGHT"

I stared at him a couple minutes before I really realized what just happens.

Apparently,my new neighbor is that jerk I met a couple of hours ago.

"Hey,Sissy,are you daydreaming?"

I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure everything is real.

"Heyy,"he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry,a little blank for a sec.So did you lived here,jerk?"

He frowned when he hears the word jerk but never minds.He's a total jerk anyway.

"Don't call me jerk.I have a name too,"

"If you don't want me to call you jerk then don't call me sissy," I stared at him straightly.

"Fine,whats your name?"

"Its Chloe,"

"Its Jace,"

"Okay,Jace,"I emphasize his name ,"Did you lived here?"

"Of course.What else I would have do here,Chloe,"he also followed me the way I call his name.I raised my eyebrows.

"Then I should have been the one to asked you this:what are you doing here?"

"My house is just beside your house.My mom asked me to give you a cookies as a present,"I sighed and give him cookies that I brought.He take the cookies,tgen fastly try one of those cookies.

"Really?Nobody has ever gave our house a cookies as a present,"

"Are you mocking my family or is it a compliment?"

"Its a compliment of how good your family is,Chloe,"

"Nobody ever said my family is good,"

"Is that a mocking or a compliment?"

"A compliment of how good you are to tell me how good my family is,"

"Nobody has ever said I was good,"

"Nobody never said that doesn't mean you're bad.Even though for me you're a total jerk,still,"

"Well thank you for saying I'm not pretty bad,"

"You're welcome,"I rolled my eyes.

"Well,you can leave now,"

"Why don't you said that earlier?"

"Guess I just don'want you to leave.Its scary to live alone in this big house,"he smirked then close the door.

I turned around and walked outside the house.He's not really bad,I guess.I opened my house gates and saw that my mom's car already gone.Working again.

I go straight to my room,and again,do the most laziest thing to do.Studying.

****