Where Do I Stand?

*Beep! Beep! Beep*
I wake to my alarm blaring in my ear. I swing my arm over and hit my alarm off. I slowly get out of bed. I have school to get to. I go to my closet to pick out my outfit. I decide on a pair on black skinny jeans and a slipknot t-shirt and a pair of black converse. I set them on my bed and go take a shower to freshen myself up. I brush my teeth and shake my head to get the bed head look. I get dressed in the outfit I picked out and grab my wallet and keys. Once in my car I decided to listen to pop music. I drive to the nearest Starbucks and get two cakepops and a venti vanilla bean frappe. Once I got my drink and cakepops and paid I go back to my car and drive off to hell. I get out of my car and see that it's 7:10. I have ten minutes to get to class. I rush to my locker to get my stuff out for first period when I get slammed into the lockers by Drew and his minions. His eyes flash for a split second... At least I think before he hisses out, "listen fag you're going to listen to me and not argue ok?" Oh did I forget to mention the I'm bullied a lot because I'm gay and because of other reasons also which I'll tell you later. As I stare into his eyes not breaking eye contact he squeezes my throat harder and I realized I haven't answered his question. So I hurriedly mubbled a meek "ok" and he dragged me to an empty classroom. Strangely I didn't mind though. I perfered Drew hurting me then the others. Weirdly enough he was always more gentle to me, and it seemed as if he wasn't trying to hurt me. As we got to the classroom he tell his friends to go and they complain one of them saying, "awh come on Drew, we want to have fun too." He hissed at them telling them to go or else. The scurry off to their first period and Drew closes the door and locks it. We stare at each other and he moves past me sitting in one of the chairs and motioning me to do the same. He sighs, and begins to talk.
"Listen Jack, I need you back. I miss having you in the Blood River pack. You were a strong warrior and I believe you can be one of my elite warriors. I'm sorry for bullying you and for letting everyone else bully you. It's just I didn't know what to do and I realized how a alpha should be. Can you please come back? "
   I begin to think and as I do I remember why I left and what caused me to leave.
                      *flashback*
I was with the rest of the training to be elite warriors it was our test to see if we were capable to become one of the elites. We were going to confront some vampires that had come close to our territory. And as everyone knows. You don't come near our territory unless you have permission or if you're invited. Well of course that only goes to the supernaturals not the humans. I ended up getting lost from the pack and worse of all I couldn't pick up their scent. I ran through the woods and wondered upon the lake that was close to our pack house. I decided to go over where the last place I saw them at and where they were heading to. In the middle of my confusion I was attacked by a vampire. He bit me on my neck. I flipped shit. I howled in pain which the pack returned with a howl which meant that they were on there way towards me to help. By the time they came to me I had already ripped the vampires head off , but I was laying on the grass in pain. Blood surrounded my head. Withiring in pain. They saw where the Blood was coming from and rushed me to the pack hospital. And before I made it the hospital I had blacked out.
                     *end of flashback*

"Why is it so important that I come back to the pack? Like you were happy to pick on me and allow them to bully me. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have let my guard down. That day ruined my ego and my pride.". Drew looked at me and his eyes were flashing again. I knew he was fighting with his wolf.
"Listen Jack, I'm so sorry. But the pack needs you so much. Not only because I know your potential but because, as you know I turned eighteen a couple of days ago..."
"What does that have to do with me Drew?" I sithed out. "I'm going to join some other pack. Who will except me as the now hybrid I am." I was clenching my fists together, my nuckles turning white. Drew began to stand and I followed his actions.
"Listen I told you that you will listen. Ok? I am still your alpha." Drew said fuming in anger.
"And I did. I'm done here Drew" I said as walking towards the door only to be slammed into it and flipped so I was facing him.
"Jack I'm done with playing games, you're coming with me back to the pack house." He pulled me out of the classroom and towards the parking lot.  As we were walking out his beta Luke came up to us. I'm assuming he mind linked him. Drew asked me to give him my keys and I hesitated but gave them to Luke.
                       *time skip*
I was at the pack house and in the alphas office.
Drew began talking to his mother outside of the office, while I waited for them to come in.
The luna voice broke the silence in the room.
"Jack you hereby are part of the pack again. I'm sorry my husband kicked you out. I regret it highly. Soon after you turn eighteen you and my son will take over me and my husbands postion in this pack." I looked at her dumbly.
"What do you mean, me and Drew will be taking over the alpha and Luna position?"
I Drew River, accept you Jack Amethyst as my mate and future luna."
I was so shocked. " I AM NOT GOING TO BE THIS PACKS LUNA! I REFUSE! I AM AN ELITE WARRIOR."