You've got to be kidding me?!

^^ that's Drew

                        Jacks pov:
I'm not going to be the Luna. I'm an elite warrior for goodness sake!
I'm totally fine with being the soon to be alphas mate because he's really fine. I mean I'm not gay but he's the exception...
"Alpha Drew, I'm an elite warrior, I can't be the Luna." Drew's demeanor didn't change but his eyes haves his emotion away. He was hurt by what I said.
"Jack please, you're my mate, I need you. I can't take this anymore. Do you not understand how hard it is to control myself right now?! Please just come back and live with me in the pack house. We can worry about that later, but right now I need you by my side." My mouth wouldn't move to form words because of the look of desperation on his face. So I nodded my head even though I meant to shake my head no. He was surprised by my action. He was overwhelmed with joy. "Thank you Jack!" He said while squeezing me into. Big bear hug. We exited the room. And I followed him out of the building stopping at his car.
"So I guess we should get your stuff and bring it to the pack house and we can go out for lunch if you want." Drew says.
"Ok, just follow me." I say to drew as I walk to my car and he gets into his. He follows me back to my apartment and in about 3hrs we packed everything I owned in between the two vehicals. Once we got to the pack house it took 2hrs just to get the stuff into his room and I was laying on his bed, when drew brought the last box up. I looked at drew. He looked so good. And not sexually. I could see his jugular vain pulsing, pumping blood through his system.
"Drew, as you know I waS bitten by a vampire..." I said timidly. He looked nervous. But he began taking off his shirt and walking towards me.
"Only because, you're my mate and because I know you need to do this to survive." He states looking away. He moved his head so his neck was out more. I didn't even think twice as I bit into his neck and began sucking. His blood tasted so good. I can tell he was healthy. That he didn't do anything that would damage his body. His blood tasted rich and pure. I stopped drinking his blood, and he looked slightly pale. As from being kind of scared of what I just did.
"Thank you drew." He just nods.
By the time we finished putting everything up it was about 1 in the afternoon. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and I bumped into someone. As I raised my head to see who it was. I was slammed into the wall.
"What the hell are you doing here , you nasty hybrid?!" Yelled alpha Tyson.
"I'm sorry alpha, I didn't see you. I didn't mean to. I was just going to the kitchen to get something to drink."
I said not looking into his eyes showing submission. But I was only doing it out of respect.
"Well listen mutt, since you've came back you realize you're saying that you agree to become the omega? Correct." I glared at alpha Tyson and growled. His hand tightened around my throat. As Drew came running down the hall.
"Dad, stop!!" Drew yelled. Alpha Tyson looked at his son and questioned him.
"Why?"
"Because dad, that is my mate and future Luna of this pack."
Alpha dropped me and stepped back. Looking me up and down.
"Are you sure son?"
"Yes dad"
The whole time me and alpha tyson held eye contact. I was still growling.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Alpha Tyson said breaking eye contact with me to look at his son.
                   ~time skip~
So now me and Drew are in the alphas office again.
"I'm so happy that you found your mate drew!" His mother said all giggly.
"Honey do you not understand how dangerous this is? He's half vampire." Alpha Tyson said.
"Well actually I can still go outside in the sun, I'm still all werewolf besides the fact that I have to consume blood." They all looked at me with a deadpanned expression.
"Have you drank our sons blood?" His mother asked.
"Yes, I have. But don't think he's going to turn into what I am. I don't have poison like the full breeded ones do. I'm only a half-breed."
"How can we trust you to not go on a rampage and drink all of our blood?!"
"Listen alpha Tyson, that was vary offensive. I don't find anyone's blood here delectable. And plus I can only drink blood either from the person who bit me or from my mate. Anyone else will kill me. Before I just drank from deer, and other wild animals."
They all stared at me with blank expressions. And nodded their heads.
"Well it's settled. You'll be this packs new Luna." Alpha Tyson stated.
"No sir, I can't be the new Luna because I'm an elite warrior. That's what I was born to be."
"Jack please, I don't want you getting hurt."
"Oh now you speak drew."
"Ok to keep this civil. You can still be an elite, but you'll always have to know that you are the Luna of this pack. You have to help drew at times and keep peace in this pack."
"....... Ok alpha Tyson......."