The Blue Moon pt. 2

Jack's Pov:
Laying in bed I stared out the window and noticed that the moon was blue. As legend goes if you're a female wolf and you look at the moon and it's blue it instantly puts you in heat. Me being me didn't think about it till my body started reacting. I shot up out of bed and rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror and saw my body changing quickly. My body was giving me curves and my butt was a lot more plump and my hips wider. This one shocked me though.  I look at my chest and see I have a cup sized boobs now. I start panicking. Not knowing what to do. Since I thought the blue moon only affects females. So instead of being in heat in a couple of weeks the blue moon fast forward it to a couple of days. All I have is a couple of days before I'm in heat. This is crazy. I was so deep into thought that I didn't notice when Drew came up behind me
Drews prov:
I look over to see that Jack wasn't in bed anymore. Looking at the window I notice it was a blue moon. Good thing it won't affect me. I got up and followed Jack's  scent.  He was in the bathroom and he looked deep in thought. I notice his features had changed to more feminine. I laugh to myself. Knowing that he looked at the moon. I go up behind him and hug him and whisper into his ear "everything will be fine Jack. Just calm down. Take deep breaths and exhale slowly."
He does as I told him and he calms down.
Jacks pov:
I turn around and stare into Drews eyes and kiss him. I don't know what took over me. But whatever it was it was making me want him a lot. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to my body. I can tell  Drew is shocked by my actions, but as soon as the scent of my arousal hits him he's all over me. Kissing me back with lots of passion and slowly down to the base of my neck. Causing me to moan. He nips at the base of my neck making me moan more. Next thing all his movements stop. He looks at me and says " Jack let's go to bed, it's too soon for this." Disappointed I listen to him and go back to bed.
            ........ time skip .........
Drew took me to school in his car. But before we left the pack house he hugged me from behind and started dry humping me. It wasn't sexual since I knew what he was doing. He was scent marking me. Making sure everyone knew that I was his and to not mess with me or they'll have to deal with an angry future alpha.
Once we walked through the doors of the school everyone's eyes were on us. More me than him. Everyone's faces were shocked. Some girls and guys had jealous looks on their faces. Drew escorted me to my locker so I grab my stuff for first period. His friends came up to us.
"Really Drew, you're with this fag?" Damian one of his close friends said.
Next thing we all know Damian is slammed against the lockers with a very angry alpha at his throat.
A crowd of people started gathering.
I had a smug smile as I watched the scene play out. Damian was wheezing. Then something clicked inside me as I saw Damian struggling to breathe and I grabbed Drews arm. "Drew calm down there is no need for this. Your choking him please stop." I looked at Drew with pleading eyes. That seemed to work since his hand on Damians throat loosend and he gasped for his breath.
"Don't call him that, he is your Luna. You will respect him. All of you will respect him." Drew seethes out.
The bell rings and everyone scatters to their classes murmuring about what had just happend.
                      ~time skip~
Finally it's time for lunch! Walking out of my class I bump into a hard defined chest. I look up to see who it was and to apologize but before I can see who it was he spoke. "Woah there cutie. You got to be careful. By the way my name is Mark."
I look up at Mark and he's seems very athletic and like he's not from here. Right when I go to speak we here a growl.  Our heads snap behind Mark and see a very angry looking Drew.
"Mark get your hands off of MY MATE." Mark let's me go and smirks.
"I'll see you later at the meeting then" he says to me and walks off but before he goes he winks at me.
"We need to talk Jack" says Drew while he's pulling me to his car.