The Blue Moon

^^That's Jack

Drews prov:
After the conversation with my parents I wanted to go do something with my mate.
"Hey Jack, do you want to go out for the day?" I looked at him questioning.
"Sure" he smiled at me. It felt so good to see him smiling. He had such a nice smile.
We went to my car, which is an I8 bmw. It's black with blue highlights.
So first we went to the mall, and looked around. I was following behind Jack. And I noticed his frame was changing. I noticed how he was becoming curvy, and how his hips were starting to widen out. Which brought naughty thoughts to my head. Oh, how I just wanted to burry my.... Nvm. We're in public, I can't have such thoughts. I pull my eyes off his ass, that was just swaying left and right slightly. I know he was going to go into heat in a couple of weeks. I just hope I'm going to be able to control myself and my wolf.
I watched him as he turn into aeropostal and go to the jeans. He started picking out his size.
"Hey babe, would these look cute on me?" Startled I look up and see him holding up some shorts. They looked nice, and would compliment his body. I nod my head yes than say "what did you just call me?" Smirking. He looked at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. He shakes his head and walks to the check out counter. He goes to pull for his wallet but I beat him to it and paid for his clothes. We walked out and roamed the mall for a good while. By the time we were done we had gone to several other stores. Not including bath and body works. We ate at P.F. Chang's which was delicious. I ate fried vegetable rice with orange chicken and he ate fried vegetable rice with general tos chicken. ( sorry I think that's how you spell it ) . We got home and surprisingly almost everyone was home. So Jack got a lot of stress because he was kicked out of the pack but now he's back. We walked to my or our room and put up the stuff we bought. Jack was in the closet putting the clothes up, so I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Snuggling into his neck.
Jacks pov:
Sparks went through my body as Drew wrapped his hands around my waste and snuglled into my neck. It felt so good. My wolf was howling in joy. I turned and pushed him off. And walk to the bathroom. I turned and looked at him. "I'm taking a shower. Don't bother me." I said coldly. Causing drew to frown. I didn't bother to lock the door because I knew he wasn't going to disrespect my wishes.
As I was washing my body I stepped back and slipped. I fucking slipped. An elite warrior. The best of the best fucking slipped on soap. "Aaahhggg!!"
"Slam!" The door swings open and Drew is right by me. "Are you ok?!"
I looked at him and nodded slowly getting up. He helped me. He looked like he was struggling to not look at my manhood, and I decided to take advantage of this moment.
Sucked in air and sat back down panting. I looked drew in his eyes. "It hurts"
"What hurts?"
A blush crept on to my cheeks. "My butt" I said while turning over so he can see my butt. Looking at him with big eyes "can you massage it please?"
I can see his hesitation. But he did it. I yelped because my butt was sore from falling on it. But he kept doing it and it felt good. So so good. I started sticking my butt up in the air. And he kneading motion got a little more rough. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw the how he was looking at me. He was practically drooling. There was a slight tent in his pants and his eyes gave a look of lust. So to torture him even more, I let a moan slip from me. His kneading motion stopped. I looked at him and I could tell he was arguing with his wolf. So while he wasn't paying attention I got up and left him and got dressed.
"Hey Jack where did you go?" I here drew say all confused.
"I'm over here drew." I was sprawled on the bed now. Flipping through the channels. He walks over to me And crawls over me and lays on the bed beside me, laying his head on my back.
"Tomorrow after school, you start training."
"Are you serious!" I said excitedly, turning around to hug drew.
He just smiles and shakes his head yes. Which makes me really happy. I'm like two steps closer to becoming an elite warrior.
We had ended the hug and he was walking out the door. I decided to pick my outfit out for tomorrow. Which were nice fitting Levi jeans and a tight fitting shirt.
As I folded my clothes and put them on the dresser, drew walks back in with dinner. Lasagna. I take my plate from him and devour it. It was delicious. "We're going to be in heat soon Jack." My wolf states. "Yeah don't remind me." "Well I'm just letting you know. So you need to get prepared. I really want to hold his puppies. And gosh Jack I bet his thing is big. He's an alpha so it's expected." "Eww! Damian! Shut the hell up. You're so disgusting." "what?! I'm just saying. Just imagine it Jack." "What makes you think we're going to bottom?" Damian just laughs and goes back to being quiet. I get up and take drews plate and take it to the kitchen sink. I washed the plates and dried them. I went back to the room to see a sleeping drew. So I quietly went and brushed my teeth and layed in bed. Kissing drew on the forehead before I fell into a deep slumber.