왜?

Yoongi's POV

Nessa.

She is a.... pest. Thats the only way I can explain her. She makes my blood boil with just the simplest statement and I couldnt even understand why which made me even madder. Her an Jimin seemed to get along well enough to talk about me behind my back. Yeah, Im a bit grumpy today but the only person to blame for that is the spit fire girl who sits next to Jimin in the back of our van.

The entire ride was full of everyone but myself trying to get to know Nessa. She was all smiles and joy until one question came up. It made her grip onto her sleeve tightly, clench her jaw, look around in panic. I noticed her discomfort from it.

"Where is your family?"

Hoseok had been the one to ask her and she gulped looking down with shame, picking at the flesh on her skin.

"Enough." I said silently but with authority. "She doesn't want to talk anymore."

I notice tears well up in her eyes and wipe it quickly with my thumb. I give her a look of compassion and sympathy and she calms. Leaning over I whisper into her ear, "calm down, it'll be okay." She nods repeatedly and lets out a sigh. Beautiful, undoubtedly. So frail that I'm scared to break her. What a pest......

Stopping in front of the school, I got out with Nessa. Grabbing her wrist before she can leave, I stop her in her traps.

"What will you do? About your..... problem?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I can't do anything about it." She said somberly. She was once so spit fire now like glass.

"So your just going to continue to live in pain? I know how that is and I don't wish that on you. Yoonha, please do something, it doesn't matter what but you just have to try" I say my emotions pouring into my words. I know how abuse feels and to have someone so innocent and pure experience it to nearly breaks me. I'm demolished. I'm not use to caring but now I suddenly can't stop. I guess she's my problem now and I'm..............

Her guardian angel

Looking into her eyes I notice she stops and her eyes brim with tears and she nods. A nod of trust and I take that as my ticket to release a little bit of my insanity of worry. I nod and walk back to the car and go through my usual schedule.