의미 없어

Yoonha's POV

    I felt my heart fall through my chest as I listened to Yoongi. Questions about our relationship begin to go array in my head. However all in all I knew I was pissed beyond belief.

     "What the hell Yoongi?!" I asked, my voice raised with every word as my anger overtook me.

      "I know I should have told her but I didn't think you would be this mad." He explains to me.

      "What type of day cause is that? You were so angry I didn't make things official with us. Now that I did you're having second thoughts?"

      "I'm not having second thoughts Yoonha."

       "Then explain yourself. Why are you hiding me from her. What you want to come home to me every night while she feels you up in the morning?" When he doesn't answer I slam my hand down on the counter. "Damnit Yoongi I won't be second best to anyone. If you think you can have us both then you thought wrong and we should end this now."

        "Nessa I'm not having second thoughts. I want you only you. There is more to me not telling her. You have to believe me."

          "Then tell me?" I plea. "Why are you keeping me a secret."

           "My boss doesn't know and I'm not sure how he will react. I don't want him to snatch you from me when I'm only just now meeting you. She will tell. Then the choice is out of our hands. We become public, he forces us apart, or I leave BTS."

             "We can go public. You can still be in BTS and we can still be together."

              "No." He says. "We can't."

               "Will having the world know we are together be so bad? Are you ashamed of me."

                 "Hell no! I'm protecting you. What you experienced with the girls with the school will be nothing compared to the hate the world will send your way."

                "I can deal with it if I'm with you."

                 "I'm not willing to put you in that pain."

                 "I'm not willing to sit by and watch as girls flirt with you. I'm not willing to stand by and be hurt by you because you're the last person I expect to put me through that pain."

               "Yoonha I'm sorry. We can figure this out together."

                "I don't think there is a solution where I'm not left broken hearted."

              "For now lets stay in the present. Let's worry about the future later, okay?" He begs. His eyes full of sorrow.

                He's right. I know I can never be with him forever but at least let me enjoy being with him until it's time for me to move on. I wish I realized this before I started falling for him.