너의 사랑밖에 미첬어

Yoongi's POV

The recording section was swift. Although the entire time Namjoon eyed me with suspicion and worry. I couldn't say he wasn't justified in his worry but he should trust me, as I do him.  Throughout the section Junha has tried plenty of ways to gain my attention although it still didn't work. It wouldn't. Ever. There is only Yoonha.

"Oh that was a good section Yoongi." Junha announced and grabbed my arm. "Want to get something to eat. It's been a long day."

"No, I'm good." I said.

"Oh really Yoongi? Go. I'm sure no one would mind, right?" Namjoon chimed in sarcastically. His eyebrows were quirked up in question. I was wondering what type of game he was playing. Either way I didn't want to take part in it.

"Hyung. What are you taking about? You know he's wit-" Jungkook begins but Taehyung smacks his arm before he can continue. Namjoon quirks a smile.

"Namjoon let's talk somewhere else." I say and he nods and follows me out of the recording room.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked, but there is a mischief in his eyes.

"What the hell are you trying to accomplish, huh?"

"Oh nothing. I just thought the fact you have a girlfriend would be an important thing to mention. Especially to someone who is endlessly flirting with you."

"This isn't your business."

"But it sure is Yoonha's business. I'm sure she deserves the right to know. If you won't tell her I will, Yoongi."

"Are you trying to ruin my relationship?"

"No you are doing that yourself."

"Stay out of my business and stay away from Yoonha." I warn.

"Or what?"

I ignore his question and walk away. My feet seem to leave a trail of fire in is wake as everyone moves out of my way. Clearly seeing the anger written on my face. Yoonha told me she haves a shift around this time today and I needed to speak to her.

I walk inside and saw her immediately with her uniform on and she smiled.

"Not a very good disguise." She mocked. I chuckled silently and shook my head.

"I have to tell you something." She instantly begun to look worried. "Junha has been flirting with me. I promise I don't flirt back."

"That bitch." Yoonha turned her nose up in disgust. "How could she flirt with you knowing you have a girlfriend."

I suddenly choked up nervously."Uh- she doesn't know."

"Excuse me?"