ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoonha's POV

When I entered the boys apartment they were all lounging on the couch with their feet up. They looked so relaxed and carefree that I almost forgot they are worldwide known boy group. I smiled at them in admiration with a shake of my head.

"Boys!!" I yelled to get their attention as they had not even noticed I entered.

"Yoonha!!" They all yelled in unison and Jin got out of his seat and hugged me.

"It's been a while. How have you been?" He asked with that beautiful smile on his face.

"Pretty good. Just school and work. The usual."

"Yoongi haven't been giving you any problems have he?" Asked Namjoon from his sleep with a questioning gaze. I shook my head vigorously.

"No not at all actually. We have been quite well actually." He nods in satisfaction.

"Yoonha, you wouldn't happen to know any really cool girls for me to date. Preferably like you?" Asked Hobi and I shook my head.

"I don't think so but if I think of someone I'll let you know."

"Okay, just tell me." He said with a wink and I laughed.

"Did you just forget all about me?" Asked Yoongi as he looked at me with the slightest look of irritation.

"I think so. I actually came here to see Namjoon. You just happened to be here." I said sarcastically with a shrug causing the boys to laugh. All but Yoongi.

"Oh really?" He said moving to his feet, right into my personal space. He leaned down and place his mouth impossibly close to my ear. I could deal him breath onto my hot skin. "I want you to say that again. While I'm right here and see what happens."

       "Is that a threat?" I breathed out.

       "Figure it out." He challenges.

        "I came to see Namjo-" Before I could even finish saying his name Yoongi's lips were covering mine in a hot wet kiss. I wasn't prepared for the passion that he poured into the kiss as he held my face within the palm of his hands so I wouldn't move. I was breathless and consumed by his presence that I forgot that the other boys were all here. Using what little strengths had I pushed him away.

         "Try me again Yoonha. I want you to." I tortured my bottom lip between my teeth and hid my face in Yoongi's shoulder.

         "Don't be embarrassed now." Says Taehyung.

        "You two come watch Train to Busan with us." Says Jin.

      Yoongi places me on his lap while we watch the movie and occasionally plays with my hair subconsciously. This was the closest i have come to having a home in Korea. I couldn't be more grateful to these seven boys.