What?

Bri
No this can't be. I'm sitting here thinking and staring. Where am I? What happened last night. I looked down at my clothes that smelled bad and I was sitting in a bed. I was sitting there but weirdly I wasn't freaking out. But I thought where Wylie or where's Jenny? I stand up but I fall. I look down and my knee is swollen. What the fuck? I lay there and crawl over to the door. I place my eat on the door and hear listen to anything I could get." We can't just leave her here Michael." I here a steady but calm voice. "What are we gonna do she was ran over her knee we gotta put a cast or something on it." I look back at my knee and think. What me ran over, by who? I sit against the wall and the door peeks open." Ah shit." The blonde hair boy walks in and my eyes go wide. There's no way. I stay calm because there was no way I was jumping up and down. "You moved?" He looked at me and I looked down." Uh um well I'm Luke but we need to get you to the hospital and get a cast for your knee mate." I look up at him and roll my eyes. I didn't say anything and waiting for the other boys to walk in. "Oh hey you moved. Why?" Ashton smiled and showed his dimples. I blushed and looked away. "Alright grab my shoulder and Luke's we will carry u out." I nod and stand up. All I could think what the hell.