Standing in line.

Bri
I can't take it anymore. I can't stand still I can't stop moving or dancing back in forth. I had so much energy in the world I wanted to use it now. As we were standing there I was looking at other People what they were wearing and what they looked like. "We will be in soon." Jenny yelled and started to cry while we stood there. Jenny is also one of my close Friends. I've known her for maybe four or more years. I would say we're close. Wylie was being chill she was holding her excitement in for the concert. "Omg this like needs to move." I say aloud and Jenny and Wylie laugh a little while I stand there dancing around." Wouldn't it be amazing if they noticed us even though we're almost all the way in the back?" I look at both of them. Jenny shrugged and Wylie looked at me." Well I mean yes but I don't if it would happen really everyone wants to be noticed by them." I sighed and looked around me. Wow this line has gotten way longer. Also she had a point everyone in this line wanted to know or get to know 5sos. I mean who wouldn't want to. The line started moving and I got quiet. As we walked along the grass I stared into the stage or the part where I could see. I smiled and said aloud." Were in the same place as 5sos is guys." As of that they smiled and walked. We got closer and closer and my mind and heart was spinning and pounding. "Alright have your bags open and ready." The lady taking are tickets,scanning and then boom we were in. I looked around and saw parents Wearing Michael and calum shirts. I thought that was funny. As we walked I got happier and happier. This will be an awesome night.