Her

Micheal
Laying there she look beatiful. I didn't even know her yet and I wanted to get her more. I sat there watching her taking breaths and I couldn't help but stare at her knee. Poor girl. What also sucks is that it was are fault and she doesn't even know that... yet. I hear a chirpy voice and assume it's Brianne mom. I texted her from her phone hopefully she doesn't mind. I stand up and walk out to make eye contact with her mom. "Is she alright?" I nod and her mother walks in and the boys follow. I walk over to calum and whisper " So what now we can't just leave?" He gives me this look like why would you care? I shrug and stand there. "Mom?" Brianne sits up and her eyes get wide when she sees all of us standing here. First she looks at Ashton and stars at him. Doe she like him? Dammit I knew it. I will have to win Brianne won't I? She looks around the room and her eyes meet mine. I smile and walk over to her." Brianne tour cast is on but they don't want you waking much." She nods but still looks confused." What's wrong?" Luke says while walking towards her." Where's Jenny and Wylie?" We give her a confused look. Who are they? Friends? Sisters? "Who are they?" Brianne looks down and looks upset." Did they leave me there laying on the floor?" She looks like she is gonna cry. Poor girl. "No I bet there at home waiting for you." Brianne mom walks over and grabs her hand." You guys look a lot a like." I say and it makes Brianne chuckle." Yea were like twins." She playfully rolls her eyes and her mom laughs." Oh I guess I should introduce myself my name is Sarah." She smiled and I smiled back." Nice to meet you Sarah." Brianne blushes and so do I.