Meeting The Gang And His New Crush

And then, we made it to his school on his motorcycle. I knew it!! He wasn't gonna take me to that robot fight! "What are we doing at your school? Robot-fight's that way!" Then he stopped his motorcycle infront, "Chill, I gotta grab something." I just glared at him.

As we entered, I started to whine, "Is this gonna take long?" "Relax, buddy. We'll be in and out in a jiffy. Anyway, you've never seen my lab." Smirked Sonic, opening a door to a room. "Oh, great! I get to see your nerd lab!" I exclaimed, sarcastically obviously.

But then I heard some girl shouted, "Heads up!" But good thing I dodged it. I saw the girl, she had a helmet on , but placed back a purple bike, checking the wheels on it. I walked up to the bike as the girl walked away. But whoa!! It was like some science convention! But as I got closer to the bike, I realized that it had some electro magnetic suspension!

"Whoa. Electro magnetic suspension?"

Then I heard someone called out behind me, "Hey! Who are you?" It was that same girl from earlier, "U-uh, I'm-" "Blaze, this is my brother/buddy Tails." She then removed the helmet, as I saw her yellow eyes and her cat ears. She gave me a small smile, "Well, greetings to the 'nerd lab'." All I did was chuckle a bit, "Thanks. I've never seen electro magnetic suspension on a bike before." I explained.

"Yes. Zero resistance, makes it a faster bike." She took off a wheel and sighs, "But, not fast enough..." She then tossed it to other wheels that looked the same to each other, "Yet."

Then I heard some drilling. So I walked over to another lab, and it was a red echidna, fixing up two pole- "Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not move. Behind the line, please!" I looked down and saw a yellow and black line. Hey, Knuckles. This is my brother/buddy Tails." Knuckles then smiled, "Hello, Tails. Prepare to be amazed." He grabbed an apple and tossed it over to, through those poles he was fixing, "Catch." Then the apple turned into really thin slices! "Wow!"

He then turned on, on what made the apple slices so thin, they were actually laser induced plasma! "Laser induced plasma?" "Yep. "With a little magnetic confinement for, uh, ultra-precision." He said, walking over to his desk. And man! It was like all organized. "Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?" I asked sarcastically, grabbing a magnify glass. But he then snatched it away and put it back in it's place, "I have a system. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place."

Then out of nowhere, Blaze came by and grabbed a screwdriver but also made to other stuff to shuffle up a little, "I need this! Thank you!" Knuckles' purple eyes widened, "Hey! You can't do that! Society has rules! Blaze!"

Then someone called out, "Excuse me! Coming through!" Said a pink hedgehog, running with a huge tungsten carbide. She started to put it in a small hole then looked at Sonic, "Sonikku!!" Then looked at me, "Oh, my gosh. You must be Tails I've heard so much about you!" She then started to kiss my cheeks, awkward. "Perfect timing. Perfect timing!" She said. I looked at the huge orb and commented, "That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide."

Then she replied, "Yeah! 400 pounds of it Come here, come here, come here." She then dragged me over to her chemistry lab, "You're going to love this! A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide, super-heated to 500 Kelvin, and..." She started to spray her chemical around her black spear, turning it into pink. "Ta-da! It's pretty great, huh?"

"It's so...pink." "Here's the best part." She giggled as she skipped towards it and touches it. Then it turned into dust! Pink dust to be exact. Then the pink hedgehog looked at me, with her cheeks all colored with the pink dust, "I know, right? Chemical metal embrittlement." Then Sonic placed a hand on my shoulder, "Not bad, Amy." "Oh, yeah! There's one more guy that you might wanna meet!" Exclaimed Amy. "Silver." Said Sonic. "Uh, who's Silver?"