final words

ahh wtf tampons is finally over. this book has spanned over many months (both fictional and real) and has been such a journey.

a million thanks for all your sweet comments. in all honesty - and i'm not just saying this - but i definitely wouldn't have been this motivated to finish if it weren't for all of you. so thank you. a special thanks to phan-tasizing    TheDanishSlytherin    ROCKANDPHAN   CarterRogers02 mono-chromatic katieb2983  (and anyone else i may have forgotten) who have all been here since the very beginning and commented / voted on almost every chapter.

i will next be uploading two works:

- the things i love (broken up! phan) because the chapters are v short and it will be uploaded weekly

- cold hands (figure skating! dan and hockey player! phil) which will be uploaded every 1-3 weeks because the chapters are slightly longer.

love you all and thank you so much

also p.s. i almost killed phil off at the end of this book ( it was planned since the beginning that tis chapter would be dan holding phil's book and throwing it into the sea ) but then i was like nah i actually have a partial soul so i decided to have dan receiving a package in the mail from phil with the book dedicated to him (cause they never forgave each other) but then i changed my mind and was like nah i actually have a bit of a heart so voilà.

rach.