Apologies!

Mikasa
You walked slowly to the Dining Hall, a blank expression on your face. It was breakfast, and you had received a note from Armin who said that someone told him to give it to you. You still haven't read it yet and wanted to wait until you could read it with Armin and Eren. You opened the Dining Hall's Door, and sure enough you saw Eren and Armin chatting about something while eating. Not even getting any food, you sat down at Eren's and Armin's table. "Hey guys.." You greeted before yawning. "Morning Y/n! Did you read the letter yet?" Armin asked eagerly. You sent him a smile and shook your head. "No. I wanted to read it with you guys." "Oh, Okay." Eren said. You unfolded the piece of paper and began to read out loud. "Dear; Y/n, I want to apologize for my behavior and how I treated you. I shouldn't have broken up with you over something so stupid, and I apologize. I was wondering if after you read this, (which might be somewhere around breakfast) you could come to the stables. I am very sorry and I want to make it up to you. From, Mikasa" You stared at the note in shock. "Wha...?" You were at loss for words. "She wants to.... Apologize?" You questioned. "Yeah, she does. She already told Armin and I, before she sent you the note." You sighed. "A...Alright...I guess I could go meet her." You considered. The Two males nodded at you and smiled. Standing up, you walked out of the Dining Hall and towards the stables.

(Time Skip To The Stables)
You walked into the stables, and as you expected, there was Mikasa tending to the horses. "M-Mikasa?" You called out. Said girl turned around to face you. "I got your note.." You trailed off looking at the ground. Mikasa slowly approached you, and gave a sad smile. "Y/n, I know I shouldn't have snapped out at you. You didn't deserve it either. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. And I know I don't deserve a second chance, but I promise, if you do, I will never treat you like that ever again." You stood quietly, thinking about what you should do.
A few minutes after thinking, you finally decided. "Mikasa, I've made my decision..." you began. "I'll..I'll give you a second chance, but only this once." You finally answered. Mikasa's face lit up and she gave you a hug, which you gladly returned. "Thank you.." She mumbled.

Annie
You were woken up by someone lightly shaking you. Groaning, you opened your eyes to meet with a pair of icy blue ones. "Annie?" You questioned. She nodded her head and pulled you out of bed. "I need to show you something." You glared at her. "What is it? And why did you have to wake me up so damn early?" You growled. "Just get dressed and follow me, it's worth it." She said as she gave you your uniform. "Ugh fine. But I swear Annie if this is some fucking joke I will be so upset." "It's not, I promise." You nodded and went to get changed.

(Mini Timeskip)
Annie led you outside, and away from the barracks. You had no clue where she was taking you, but you were getting annoyed. "Are we there yet?" You whined. "No, but we're almost there, so close your eyes." She replied. You frowned but complied and closed your eyes and kept walking. You didn't understand.. First she's breaking your heart, next, she's leading you out somewhere into the middle of nowhere.
Few more minutes pass, and the two of you come to a stop. You heard the sound of what you thought was rushing water. "Can I look now?" "Yeah, you can look now." Came her reply. Opening your eyes, you saw a magnificent waterfall, with sparkling clear blue water. "A-Annie..." You mumbled in awe. "Do You like it?" She questioned. You shot her a smile. "More like Love it!!" You pulled her in for a hug, when after a few moments, she pulled away. "Look, about what happened...I'm sorry. I was just stressed that day and was over thinking everything. I really am sorry." Your smile dulled a bit but you pulled Annie in for another hug. "It's alright... Just please don't do that again." You heard her chuckle. "Alright."

Hanji
You had to admit, you were ignoring Hanji for quite some time before you actually decided to talk to her about what happened in her lab. Knocking on the door to her Office, you waited for a response. It never came. Deciding to open the door, you see a very tired Hanji with her papers everywhere, unorganized. "H-Hanji? Are you okay? What happened?" You questioned, kneeling down to her. Groggily, she sat looked up at you and her eyes lit up. "Y/n!! Thank goodness. I'm so so sorry about what happened, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, it was childish and stupid." She quickly apologized. You shook your head. "Hanji, you shouldn't be the one apologizing, I was the one who spilt your coffee on your papers, I should've been more careful." Hanji stood up and gave you a hug. "Please can we never fight again?" "Sure. I'll try my best." You smiled and hugged her back.

Sasha
It's been few weeks since you broke up with Sasha and you really miss her. Though, You haven't seen her all day. It was Dinner, and you haven't seen anyone around yet. It confused you because no one ever really missed a meal. You quietly opened the door to the Dining Room to be met with the sight of Candles on every table, with your friends dressed up as Waiters, and Waitresses. "What is all this?" You questioned. Taking a closer look, you saw Sasha in the middle of the room smiling at you. "Do you like it?" She asked. You waited a moment before nodding your head. "Yea I do." You smiled. Sasha walked up closer to you. "Y/n, I'm really sorry for cheating on you...Connie was only dating me because I told him we had broke up. I'm really, really sorry." You remained quiet, but walked up to Sasha. "I forgive you." You gave her a hug. "Just please don't ever do that again okay?" Sasha smiled and hugged you back. "I promise."

Ymir
You had gotten a note in your room stating to go to the Training field after Breakfast. And because it was a day off, you didn't think really anything of the note. Walking out of the Dining Room, you saw a (F/F) (Favourite Flower) lying on the ground. Picking it up, you took a few more steps and found another one. This went on until you got out to the training field, and by then you had around 20 to 30 flowers in your hand. "Why would someone do this?" You asked yourself. "Someone Who's trying to apologize.." You jumped at the voice. "Who's there?" You called out. "relax It's just me Y/n." You turned around and saw Ymir holding more of the same flowers you picked up. "What're you doing here?" You glared. "I want to apologize Y/n. I was an ass for cheating on you and I hate myself so much for it." You sighed. "I trusted you Ymir...What would happen if I trust you again?" "I would never break your heart again, Promise." "Are you sure?" You gave her an uneasy glance. "Yes, I'm sure." You sighed. "I'll give you one last chance." You saw Ymir's light up. "Thank You Y/n, I won't screw up!" She shouted as she hugged you. Youhugged her back and smiled. "You better not." You joked.

Petra
Today was not a good day for you. First, you and Petra were still fighting, and second, she went out on her mission today. You haven't seen or heard from her since your outburst in the Dining Hall, and had just assumed she was still angry with you. You were out in the stables again, tending to your horse when you found a letter on a string wrapped around it's neck. Curios, you picked up the note and read it. 'Go to the Training ground when you find this'~Petra "She wants to see me? That's surprising." You mumbled. Carefully, you got up on your horse and ran out to the Training field, where you indeed saw Petra. You got of your horse and cautiously walked over to her. "So I guess you saw my note, huh?" You nodded. "Yeah. I did." "Look,-" "No, It's okay. I was out of line and overreacted." You admitted. Petra shook her head. "No, You weren't out of line, I was. You just wanted to make sure I stay safe and didn't get hurt." You smiled at her. "So you're not mad anymore?" "No, I'm not. Are you still upset at me?" "No, but you need to promise me you'll stay safe, Okay?" She smiled back. "Okay." She gave you a hug and kissed your cheek.