What you guys do for Easter! (Modern)

F/a = Favorite Animal
F/e/m= Favorite Easter Movie.

Mikasa (Party), Annie( Chocolate), Hanji(Painting Eggs), Sasha (Egg Hunt), Ymir (Movie), Petra(Gifts), Krista (Date)

Mikasa

You and Mikasa had decided to throw a party for Easter, wanting to spend time with friends and family all at once. The party was being held at your house, so everything was covered with pink, light blue, and yellow streamers along with balloons. There was a table filled with different kinds of food and drinks, along with festively colored eggs decorating the table. "This party will be great! Thanks for helping me set up." You smiled at Mikasa, putting the last few balloons up. Mikasa sent the smile back and continued to paint the last egg she was working on. "It's no trouble, really. Besides, we're both planning this party and it wouldn't of been fair if you did all the work." She replied, lightly putting the egg down to dry, and stood up from her chair and walked over to you, giving you a hug. "And, I love spending my time with my most favorite person in the world.~" She smirked, seeing a blush appear on your face. You smiled brightly and pecked her lips. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She giggled. "Everyday."

Annie

You and Annie had decided to do something easy for Easter, and just get chocolate and eat it together. The day before Easter, you and Annie had both went to the mall and bought giant boxes of chocolate to trade with each other the next day. You had bought Annie a large chocolate Bunny that had a little bow tie, while she had bought you marshmallow chicks, and a chocolate F/a.
  So now, you and Annie were just cuddling on your couch eating the chocolate you had bought each other and watching some festive movies, which the two of you both enjoyed.

Hanji

This Easter, you and Hanji had decided to paint some eggs, and place them around the house for decorations. So now, as the two of you sat in Hanji's kitchen, which was covered in paint by the way, the two of you painted eggs while talking to one another. "Do you think Levi would want some painted eggs?" You ask, trying to put stripes on your egg. Hanji shook her head and chuckled. "Probably not, Shorty doesn't like anything festive-at all." You shrugged. "Maybe we can get my dad(Erwin) to persuade him." You suggested. "Maybe, but highly unlikely." Hanji replied as you nodded. 
You sat the egg you were painting down, and smiled. "Done!" You beamed. Hanji looked at your newly painted egg and gave you a thumbs up. "Looks awesome Y/n! Once they all dry we an start placing them around the house." You nodded, and suddenly and idea came to your head. As Hanji had directed her attention back to her egg, you dipped your paint brush in some blue paint and tapped her shoulder. Hanji had turned her head and you poked her nose with the paint brush, leaving a blue dot. 
Ya, it wasn't long before thee was a full out paint war, which was tied.

Sasha

You and Sasha had decided to do something a bit childish for Easter, and hosted an Egg Hunt. The two of you invited all of your friends, while you and Sasha were the ones who hid all of the eggs.
The Egg Hunt was taking place at the Park, near your house as most of the people you were inviting lived closer to there. 
You giggled as you placed another Egg down, this time in a bush far off to the right. "C'mon Sasha! We need to get all of them hidden before the others show up!" You shouted, swinging the basket containing the eggs in your hands. "I'm trying!! But you took all the good hiding spots!" She shouted back, making you giggle even more. "Than just throw them somewhere!" You chuckled, watching her throw eggs one by one. You weren't that concerned with eggs breaking open, as you had taped a lot of them shut just in case. 
It might've been at least another ten minutes before Sasha had hidden all of her eggs. "You suck at hiding things." You teased, kissing her cheek. "I might be bad at hiding, but I'm hella good at finding." She joked, making you laugh.

Ymir

You and Ymir just wanted to stay home and watch Easter movies all day. Both of you didn't want to go anywhere so it wasn't difficult to decide on what to do. 
So currently, both of you were watching the movie 'Hopps,' Which was one of your personal favorite Easter movie. You were cuddled up on your couch under Ymir's arm, lightly drifting off to sleep from the calmness you felt. "Y/n, are you sleepy?" Ymir asked, noticing your tired form. You yawned and nodded, not even wanting to deny her assumption. "Yea, just a bit." You replied. Ymir chuckled and pulled you closer, kissing your head. "You can sleep Y'now? Don't have to stay awake if you can't." You nodded and yawned again, snuggling up to Ymir and slowly drifted asleep.

Petra

You and Petra wanted to do a gift exchange for Easter this year, wanting to try something new. You both loved the idea of surprising each other, and wasted no time buying the gifts for the holiday.
You had bought Petra a giant Stuffed Bunny, along with a few chocolates, while Petra had bought you a giant F/a and a gift card to you favorite store. You both had loved each other's gifts, and had decided to cuddle for the rest of the holiday, eating some chocolate and watching movies.

Krista

For Easter, Krista had wanted to take you to the Movie Theater to see F/e/m, which you happily agreed to. It was a movie that you had wanted to see for awhile now, and was extremely happy to know the Krista had offered to take you.
As the two of you sat in your seats and waited for the movie to start, you had put your arm around Krista and rested it on her shoulder, lightly moving her closer to you. Krista had giggled at the classic move, and kissed your cheek. "You're adorable, Y'now that?" You smirked. Krista chuckled quietly. "I can't ever seem to forget with you reminding me everyday.~" She replied.

|Hey everyone! WolfWriter Back again! Sorry it took so long, but I thought It'd be nice to do something for Easter, plus I am running low on ideas for chapters. So, if you guys want to request a scenario for me to do that I've not done, please feel free to comment.~WolfWriter|