I am not from here.

The flicker of orange and red danced against her delicate emerald eyes as she watched the craft burn.

That was her only way of transportation. That was her only way home. The raven haired beauty groaned before opening up her wrist gauntlet to try and contact the mothership. It was no use though.

There was no signal.

Stomping the ground in frustration, the girl sat down and watched as the fire died out. She didn't know what planet she crashed on, but she did know it'd probably take a while to get back on hers.

Sighing, she buried her face in her hands.

Ally was going to be so pissed if she didn't get home. There was no way she could stall her parents for however long she was going to be stuck here.

She wanted to cry, but restricted herself from doing so once she heard something.

Life.

As a matter of fact, she heard a lot of life. Perking up, Lauren quickly got up and dusted herself off. She caught sight of a dark building, flashing lights coming out every few seconds when a very big man opened the door. She could hear the faint sound of music playing every so often and the loud laughs of people in the line outside of it.

She needed to blend in, and maybe just maybe she could find someone in that building that can help her back to her planet.

Scanning through the crowd, she zeroed in on a blondes conversation with who she thought was her companion.

"Liz you slut! Glad to see your ass finally made it." The redhead said as the blonde walked up, giving her a hug.

"Bitch, it takes time to get this flawless." The blonde said as she flipped her hair. Lauren made sure to take note of that. They'd definitely know she was different if she spoke her native language.

"Well.."

-------------

"Come on Mila. It's been what? 3 months already. She cheated on you and we're at a club. I don't want a sad lump thirdwheeling me and Mani's night." Dinah shouted loud enough for Camila to hear over the boisterous music playing as she took the barstool next to her best friend.

Camila sighed before putting her drink down. "I know, and I'm sorry. But shit still hurts China." The brunette whined.

"I know it does, but she shouldn't have the satisfaction to have you here hurt with what she did. She was a bitch, and I can speak for the all of us when I say that. Don't you know the best way to get over so-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. You literally tell me that every day." Camila said with a roll of her eyes as she looked down into her empty glass.

"Damn Chanch, she broke your heart and left you bitter."

"I'm not bitter!" The girl quickly disagreed with a glare.

"You're no fun either." The blonde said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Am too! I am so much fun." Camila protested as she waved the bartender down demanding another shot.

"If you're fun, then you'd talk to..." Dinah looked around the club before spotting long raven hair dressed in a skin tight black leather suit walk inside the club. That instantly made Dinah raise an eyebrow. She didn't see the girls face but she knew by her choice of clothes she had to be interesting. "Her." Dinah pointed out making Camila follow her finger. "She gots a kind of dominatrix vibe. Think you can handle?" Dinah smirked as Camila thanked the bartender for her shot.