The light in your eyes are so bright.

5 days earlier….

"...but really, if anything the beast is the-”

As Lauren is easily bored, she throws up her hands in exasperation as she is finally finished with hearing Camila rant on about the movie they watched 20 minutes ago. “yes, yes. If i made Camila hairy, we would be the beast and the beauty too. okay, okay?” The green eyed girl looks at all three girls in question before continuing into Camila’s direction.  “You are done now, you can stop talking.”

At the demand, Dinah starts to burst out laughing. “Did Lauser not so subtly tell you to shut up?”

“I think she just did.” The young latina says with the cross of her arms, her mouth ajar. “who made you god?”

“I am not god, I am Lauren. You know that Camz.” Lauren pouts to herself before storming off.

“Well I'm living for it. She never shuts up when Dinah tells her too. It's refreshing seeing Mila actually do what she's told.” Normani says with a smirk as she catches up with Lauren who's a few feet ahead, already waiting at the door of their home.

“I told you she was a dominatrix. Chanch over here is her submissive.” Dinah says suggestively as they finally enter their apartment.

“Am not, I'm a top.” Camila defends weakly as she closes the door behind her before dismissing the topic by shaking her head. “okay but guys, listen. I've been thinking about this joke all night and I think I've finally perfected the execution.”

“Is it too late to say I wanna go to bed?” Normani asks as she sits next to a sprawled out Lauren on the couch.

“come on Mani, support your best friend.” Camila says with a pout.

Normani only rolls her eyes. “you better hurry up.”

Camila only has a smug grin on before she continues. “Alright, why did the stadium get hot after the game?” when she sees no one making an attempt to ask why, she does it herself. “Why Camila? Oh you know. Because all the fans left.” She says with a proud grin. “huh? How about that one?”

“I'm out, I'm going to bed. Night Camren.” The Polynesian says before she disappears into her room.

“but you have to admit, it was pretty funny Chi-”

“it was funny?” Lauren asks in all seriousness.

Normani cackles before nodding. “yup. Your girlfriend is the funniest.”

“oh.” Lauren says as she thinks to herself. “ohhh AhaHAHAHA.”

“I guess I'll head to bed too. Night Mila, night Lo.” Normani says with a mischievous smile as Lauren starts to hum.

Camila instantly raises an eyebrow at the tune of ‘mask off’ by future the porcelain beauty was humming. “you guys have music like that in space?”

“No, Dinah was listening to that music in her land craft before we had picked you up for school. We only have yodels.” Lauren answers as if it's obvious. “My cousin Ally is the best yodeller.” She adds in to further prove her point.

Not even bothering to question it, Camila asks another instead. “hey Lolo?”

“hmm?” The raven haired girl hums in question as she lays her head back on the couch.

“where do you think we go when we die?”

At that, Lauren sits up silently and turns to look at the girl. “But I will not die.” She points out before she shrugs. “I am too strong.”