Secret Service.

(A lotta Laurinah for you with a side of Camren.)

Five days later and the young Latina's spring break was finally over. Camila sat in class as she stared out the window watching the clouds cry. Each individual tear cascading to the floor. She loved how effortless they fell. Though many people think rainy days are gloomy, they had to be Camila's favorite type of day. She loved how the rain would make tiny little drumming sounds wherever the drops hit.

The leaves coming into play, scraping along the floor. The trees dancing to the nature's rhythm, swaying away.

She loved how the colors always stuck out on such an overcast day. Most importantly she loved how the greenest greens stuck out.

They now reminded her of Lauren.

-----

Meanwhile at home.

"Where is camz?" Dinah opened her eyes to piercing green ones staring right down at her. Lauren was literally on top of Dinah until the polynesian pushed the porcelain beauty off. Ending with a loud thump onto the floor.

"Holy fuck Laur! Knock next time!" Dinah said, raising an eyebrow as she watched the latina timidly bite her lip. "What did you-"

"Queen D I think Camz might have done that." Lauren lied, shrugging easily. She felt bad, and she was anxious with what the punishment may be. Her forest eyes got wider once Dinah got louder.

Once Dinah caught sight of the door that now resided next to where it'd usually be hanged she lost it. "what the fu-" Dinah clenched her fists together to gain her composure back once she seen the tears threatening to spill from the girls green eyes. "It was probably an accident Dinah, it's all good. I'll just pretend like she peed on the floor like a puppy. No big deal, no bi-"

"Queen D why are you talking to yourself?" Lauren asked with her head tilted to the side. "It is not good for you to do that, if you need a person to talk to you can wait for Normani."

"why can't I talk to you?" Dinah looked at the girl in shock.

"I am not a person Queen D." Lauren stated matter-of-factly, a stern finger pointing at the blonde.  

"You know what? I'm not even going to question it." Dinah dismissed as she grabbed her phone to check the time. 9:52 am.

"So where is my Camz?" Lauren questioned absentmindedly as she ducked down, away from that untrusted device Dinah had in her hand.

Dinah smirked at the 'my' Lauren had said before the Camz. "What do you mean?" The taller girl asked smoothly, getting internally giddy because she knew the other brunette grew a small liking towards her Pupren.

"I mean queen D.... I woke up and poof she was not there." Lauren said making hand motions in the air insinuating something that poofed into thin air.

"Well you see Lolo."

Lauren instantly shook her head. "Nuh uh, Camz calls me Lolo." The latina said with another stern finger the girls way. "But yes you may go on."

Dinah only rolled her eyes. "Your girl is at school." When the blonde seen the confusion on Lauren's face she huffed. "She's at a place where people learn." Dinah said making it simpler.

"Oh." Was all Lauren said before she got up off the floor. "Will she be back?"

Dinah easily chuckled at the way Lauren looked nervous. "Yes, don't worry boo. Your Camz will be back."

Lauren smiled at that easily. "So Queen D, will you help me get to the mothership? Camz hasn't helped me in...." Lauren glanced at her gauntlet before looking back up.  "120 hours."