Hallo.

Green eyes opened once she heard a door quietly close. Getting into stealth mode, Lauren quickly sat up looking around once she heard another door close. Followed by something scraping against the cold floor. It suddenly got quiet.

That scared Lauren.

She turned to see Camilas small figure sleeping soundly on the other couch. Blanket slightly falling off. Without a second thought, Lauren quickly got up to pull the blanket over Camilas sleeping body. She smiled clearly satisfied with her work before leaving a chaste kiss against the girls lips.

"Goodnight." She whispered before perking up as soon as she heard something drop, followed by a voice.

"Shit."

Looking back at Camila then towards the kitchen, Lauren finalized she wanted to keep Camila safe. With that, she slowly padded over to the doorway of the kitchen.

Her body was tense and ready to fight who was on the other side. That was until she realized it was Camilas friend.

"Shit sorry did I wake you?" Dinah asked as she picked up the fork and a couple of fallen fruits.

"No, I am up." Lauren said confused before shrugging it off. "What are you doing?" The girl asked quietly, watching as Dinah threw the fallen fruit in the trash and the fork in the sink.

"I'm eating breakfast." Dinah laughed before holding up the platter of fruits once she sat down. "Want some mangoes?"

"Mangoes?" Lauren asked as she walked nearer. "What is a mangoes?"

"What is a mango?" Dinah corrected before continuing. "It's like the best fruit in the world green eyes."

Lauren tilted her head as she picked one up. It was a bright yellow. She sniffed it before Dinah rolled her eyes. "Just eat it. Trust me when I say they're bomb."

That made Lauren instantly drop the fruit before opening up her wrist gauntlet. "They are bombs?!" She asked incredulously as she scanned the fruit.

"No, not lit- holy shit is that the new apple?" Dinah asked as she examined Laurens wrist.

"This is not an Apple. It is a vexer. You can not eat it Dinah." Lauren said as she stared at the girl strangely.

"Well obviously I wouldn't fucking eat it, and stop calling me Dinah that sounds weird coming from you. Call me...." Dinah thought for a second before smiling to herself. "You can call me Queen D."

"But I do not serve you Di-"

"Uh uh. What did I say Lauser?" Dinah asked with narrowed eyes.

"I am sorry. But I do not serve you Queen D."

"Oh god." The blonde laughed. "I can't believe I actually got someone to call me that. Mani would never call me that." The girl grumbled as she ate another mango. "So are you gonna try one or not?"

"But they are bombs." Lauren stated as she pointed at one.

"It's just an expression. Just eat one, listen to queen D." Dinah ordered.

Lauren bit her lip before nodding. "But if I blow up, I am telling Camz you made me eat a bomb." Lauren noted as she ate the mango. Her eyes lit up at the taste as she looked at Dinah. "I did not explode. Look Di-Queen D."

Dinah laughed before shaking her head and pulling out her phone. "Did you like it?"

Lauren nodded quickly. Staring at the rest of the mangoes on the plate.

"Go ahead." Dinah said as she opened up the snapchat app. "My mango buddy is here with me!!" Dinah said as she recorded Lauren picking one up.

Lauren instantly smiled up shyly towards the device. "Hallo." She said as she ate the next one.

Dinah smiled before looking over the video. Lauren stared curiously as she heard her voice again. "Dinah I am stuck in that little box." The raven haired beauty said, panic striking.

Dinah was about to laugh but quickly stopped once she realized the girl was actually quite scared. Putting her phone down, she did the only comforting thing she knew to do. She pulled the girl against her and gave her a hug. "Hey you're okay, it's just a video Lauser." Dinah cooed.

"But-"

"You're fine Lauren." Dinah said with finality in her tone. Lauren looked up, her eyes now glowing. "Your eyes are-"

"Hey Dinah. Oh shit. Hey Dinah!" Camila said loudly, finally gaining the girls attention. She knew Lauren and glowing eyes weren't good. It was already too late though.

Whenever Lauren was scared she couldn't control it. Her body instantly changing into a mirror image of Dinah.

"What Chanch?" Dinah asked as she turned back to Lauren. "Wait what the fuck?!" Dinah asked confused. Scaring Lauren even more.

"China I can expl-"

"YOU'RE GORGEOUS! How'd you even do that Lauser?!" Dinah asked amazed only making Camila tilt her head in confusion.

"Wait you aren't scared?"

"Why would I be? I repeat. She is gorgeous." Dinah said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Camila shook her head before grabbing Laurens arm. "She is literally you right now. Lauren just now turned into you."

"Your point is?" Dinah asked as she ran her hands through Laurens hair. "I don't see your problem."

"My problem?! How are you okay with this?"

"I mean if I'm okay with you, then I'm okay with her." Dinah shrugged nonchalantly. Camilas cheeks instantly turned crimson at the realization of what Dinah was hinting at.

"Plus she's sooo cute. She's like a puppy." Dinah said involuntarily scratching at Laurens scalp. Laurens head tilting back at the sweet sensation. "Can we keep her?"

"I don't kn-"

"I think it's best we do." Normani said as she walked in. Rubbing at her eyes as she gave Dinah a kiss. "Come on Mila, she's so clueless of what's going on. Would you really let a puppy like Lauren out there by herself."

Lauren gradually turned back into herself. Her big emerald orbs looking into Camilas chocolate ones. Hypnotized again, Camila sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!" Dinah cheered as she got up and dragged Lauren and Normani back into her and Mani's room.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Camila asked as she followed behind.

"Well since you obviously wanted nothing to do with my pupren, she will be residing with us. The first act will be a change of comfy clothes since your rude ess didn't offer her any." Dinah nodded.

Camila looked over Dinahs shoulder, catching a glimpse of Laurens bare torso. Green eyes locked with brown before Lauren smiled widely. "Hallo Camz!"

Her face instantly heated up with blush as she got caught. Dinah looked over her shoulder as well before closing the door slightly. She narrowed her eyes at her best friends nervous ones before she stared at her crotch. Camila looked down and quickly covered herself.

Shaking her head, Dinah laughed before closing the door and shouting loud enough for the flustered Camila to hear.

"You like her more than you think Chanch!"

--------

Since I'm still working on the life did change update, here's a puppy Lauren  (:

So like this chapter was more of a filling Dinah and Mani in on their puppy Lauren. Laurens so cute in this story, I want one. Camila low-key oblivious to how she feels about Lauren and Lauren is really oblivious to everything. Lol. Next chapter will be more of the story! Thanks for reading. Till next time(:
-Ella.