Pregurld.

“Google. Do aliens exist?”

“The Rare Earth Hypothesis believes that these set of circumstances are so infinitesimally small, that no other life in the universe is able to replicate it. Humanity won the cosmic lottery! But there is no way to know for sure if aliens exist or not, that is until we are contacted”

Camila huffed before falling back on her bed. Was Camila going crazy? She didn't know how or where you could get answers so she thought good ol’ Google would help her, apparently not. Dinah and Normani went to class this morning so they left Camila alone with it. Camila protested but eventually found herself locked up in her room. Babysitting an alien. Sighing, she clicked the microphone button again before speaking.

“Google. Can aliens look like humans?”

“If aliens do exist they probably look like HUMANS: Life on other planets may have evolved in a similar way to Earth, biologist claims.”

At the sound of that, Camila accidentally dropped her phone on her face. “fuck.” She groaned before getting up and rubbing her nose. She was about to curse again but her attention went elsewhere when out of nowhere her door to her room fell to the ground. “what the f-”

“Camz? You have hurt yourself, no?”

“I-what? Wait did you just break my d-”

“I will scan, you do not worry.” Lauren said as she opened her gauntlet before programming a few things. “what did happen?” she asked as she looked over the information she received back.

“I just-i accidentally dropped my phone on my face.” Camila said astounded as she looked over the tiny blue hologram of herself levitating above whatever funky device bracelet Lauren had on. “what are you-”

“shhh, shh. You will be okay. You are not dying yet.”

“that's goo- wait what do you mean not yet?”

“Well will all die Camz. What is a phone? I need to talk to it and ask why it harmed you.”

Camila instantly picked up the thing when hearing the word phone and Lauren took that as her answer. She quickly snatched the thing with furrowed eyebrows before dropping it on the floor like it burned her. “no Camz, this thing is dangerous. I got stuck in that little box one time.”

Camila gave the girl a questioning look before shaking her head. ‘there's no use questioning it.’ Dismissing Laurens observation, she made one of her own as she looked down at her door that now resided on the floor.

“fuck man. What am I gonna do about this?” Camila asked as she looked over the door that was probably blasted off the hinges. The landlady definitely wasn't going to be pleased about this.

“Oh yeah, I am sorry about your entrance opener.” Lauren said sincerely, her eyes diverting down as she felt ashamed. “I got scared and I needed to help Camz.”

Camila wanted to be mad, but the girl well that is still to be determined to her but as of now she's just Lauren literally said entrance opener. Biting her lip she shook her head. “Hey, it's okay Laur. You didn't mean to. Plus, you practically saved my life.” She said, nudging the girls shoulder gently.

Lauren looked up with now pale green eyes. “you pregurld?”

“i pregurld?” Camila raised a curious eyebrow. “What's that?”

Lauren thought for a while before nodding to herself. “It is like a assurance girl. Or like a pledge. I have seen a pledge in your human waste container room.”

Camila giggled when she realized Lauren was talking about the air freshener that was perched up on top of the toilet. The brown eyed girl thought until she found the perfect word. “so like a promise?”