Chapter 3

Chloe's P.O.V

I clicked on the email and it said in bold letters Get Your Justin Bieber tickets for New York I started to freak out i yelled out "Jessica!"  I saw Jessica come running threw the door and she look like she thought something bad had happened to me. "Look i got a email form the Justin Bieber fan club and Justin Bieber is having the concert this week, Justin Bieber is having a concert and i haven't got tickets we need to go, OMG we need to go i have to ring my mum!!" I said catching my breath i was freaking out that i wasn't going  to get any tickets. "Calm down Chloe show me the email." Jessica read the email and then she said "OMG the concert is on Saturday but i can't go but you can." She said looking sad. " i'm going to ring my mum.' "No just wait untill u get home and ask your mum." Jessica  said " Why can't i call her??" Iwas confused. "because she is working" Jessica said." That's true i won't call her i will just wait till i get home." I said.

4 hours later 

I just came home from Jessica's and my mom is sitting on the couch watching TV. I am going to ask if i can get tickets. I asked my mom "Mom I got a email from the Justin Bieber fan club saying that Justin Bieber is coming to New York to do a concert and i was wandering by any chance can i get tickets please please i will do anythibng for you please!!"  i begged my mum. "No i don't think so because Jessica can't go with you because she has something on and i am not going  and secong of all the tickets are expensive" 'PLEASE MUM,PLEASE MUM!" I begged again " No"  mum said no i am not going to see the one that i loveI.I ran to my room and started crying i really wanted to go I had cried myself to sleep. I really wanted to go!