Chapter 6

Chloe's P.O.V

I can't believe it I wanted to go and i am going. I got JUSTIN BIEBER tickets!!! I am going to see Justin Bieber! "Oh My God, What the Hell you said I couldn't go Mum! I'm going to see Justin Bieber my Idol I can't believe this is happening did you too plan this!" "The only reason why I said no so you didn't suspect a thing! Happy Birthday sweet heart! Jessica and I did plan this." My mum said "Happy Birthday Chloe!" Jessica said. "Oh My God I am going to see Justin Bieber!" I ran up to both of them and hugged them. "Wait Chloe what do you mean your seeing him?" My mum asked. I looked at her confused "what do you mean?" "Check in the box" my mum said. So I went to the box as my mum said. I looked in the box and I felt my cheeks getting wetter! I couldn't speak I was speechless. "Oh My God I am going to meet THE ONE and ONLY JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!Thank you thank-you, thank you so much!"

I was full of tears!! I couldn't stop crying.

Saturday Morning The day of the Justin Bieber concert!!!

I woke up feeling excited. I still can't believe that I am going to meet JUSTIN BIEBER!  I had taken a while for me to actually believe it. I love him so much. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet before I opened my closet I checked my clock to see what time it is. It read 8:00. I thought that It was  early but I didn't care because I am meeting Justin Bieber. I don't even no what i am going to wear.

 I opened my closet and thought i should wear a pair of high wasted jeans and wear a tight shirt that showed my stomach. I was really excited for tonight. I walked out of my bedroom door and then walked down the hall to the bathroom. I got undressed and hoped into the shower. The water was nice and hot and relaxing. After I washed myself with a nice strawberry soap smell and got out of the shower and dried myself off with a towel. I got dressed and put on light makeup. I put on a little bit of foundation and mascara and lip gloss. I didn't want to have to much make up on so i just put a little. I edon't wear a lot of a make up. After I finished putting my makeup on i went to my bedroom to see what time it was. I read 9:00. Wow i must have spent an hour in the bathroom. I ran down stairs into the kitchen. I went to the fridge to find a note on the fridge it read.........

"To Chloe, Hi Chloe i hope you had a good sleep because today is an exciting day for you. I give you all the best to meeting your idol. I hope you have an awesome time at the concert!! Have Fun!!                Love mum xx" Aww my mum was so sweet I opened the fridge to get out a juice and sat on the couch watching TV. I saw on the table another note it read......

"Hi Chloe the tickets and the meet and greets are in the draw underneath the not. Have fun tonight!-Love Mum

I opened the draw to reveal the tickets and the meet and greets. The show started at 8:00 pm so I was  getting really excited!!