Chapter 10- Was this really happening!

Hey guys, Thanks to everyone for reading my book. I want to let you know that I am a beginner so my book is'nt that good and I will have mistakes.  I want to also let you guys know that i have a new book coming out and its called "Best friends that fell apart." In the story it also has Justin Bieber as one of the main Characters.  If you guys want anything to happen in the story to let me know. I do have a story line but if you would like to help me with it I would be more than happy. 

Thanks Guys! 

 Chloe's P.O.V

After meeting Justin it took me awhile to figure out that I actually met him. It felt so unreal. But then again i believed that it did happen. It has been like forever since i wanted to meet him and to say Thank you to him. I love him so much. Forever and always a Belieber. I didn't just fall in love with Justin just because of his looks and his music. I fell in love with his story,personality and i fell in love with him because he told me to Believe in myself and to Believe that anything is possible if you set your mind to it. I also love him because he helped me when nobody else did, Justin helped me when I was going through a tough time in my life.  That's the real reason why I love him to death........ 

At The Concert!

The time has come. I waited so long to see my Idol's concert and now I'm going to have the amount of fun i can ever have, before i can never go back to it...... 

The count down had started.

The count down had started. Every single minute that had pasted, every girl screamed because it was getting closer to the actual point of their idol coming out and performing. 

There's 10 minutes to go! I'm so excited.

10......

9......

8.....

7.....

6....

5....

4.....

3.....

2.....

1.....

I will never forget the Best Night of my life..... But it's just the beginning!! 

Sorry Short chapter.... Maybe update later..