Chapter 4

Chloe P.O.V

I found myself in bed and I tried to cover my face with my arm beecause the sun was showing but it didn't work the sun was to bright I tried to open my eyes and they opend finally. Yesterday i really didn't have a good day I found out that this Saturday Justin will be having a concert but I can't go because my mum said its to expensive! i really wanted to go! I got up from my bed and went to my closet and got out jeans a tshirt and converse. I went out of my bedroom and i went to the bathroom and got undressed and stepped into the shower. It was nice and warm i wanted to stay there forever but I couldn't.

After i had finished in the shower I got out and dried myself off with a towel. I got dressed and went down stairs to see my mum sitting on the couch watching TV. I said "Good morning" and she said "good morning sweetheart" back. I went to the Kitchen to get a bowl out for myself and milk out of the fridge. I poured the ceral in andd the the milk and got a spoon out and went to sit with my mum. When i sat on the couch my mum said "I am really sorry sweetheart that you can't go to the concert I wish I could let you go but there is no one to take you and it is expensive." I looked down at my cereal and said trying not to cry   "I-It's alright I mean I did want to go but if we can't afford it i get it.""Sweet heart I know you really watted to go and don't act like you don't.'  "I know mum I really wanted to go i love him a lot but sometimes things don't go your way ." My mum and i had very good conversation but she had to leave to go to work so that sucked. I thought i am going to watch movies all day. I just forgot my birthday is tomorrow. I can't wait. I started jumping while i was sitting down.

6 hours later

I am still watching movies and it is 8:00 I thought I should maybe go to bed early. I was really tired. So I decided to go to bed. I had fallen into a deep sleep and by tomorrow Its going  to be my 19th Birthday.