Chapter 21

Kirstie's Point Of View

Mitch began to return to normal about half way through the car ride.

Scott was driving, and as I turned in my seat to look at him, he was staring at the ceiling, blinking every half a second. His breathing had returned to normal and he was lying there, helplessly.

"Where am I?" He asked quietly.

"Mitch!" Scott briskly turned around in his seat, taking his eyes off the road just to get one look at his boyfriend.

"Scott! Are you insane? Eyes back on the road, noodle!" I yelled at him.

Scott quickly turned around just as he was about to swerve off the road.

Mitch sat up and rubbed his head, "Hi Mitchie, you had a panic attack, we are going to tell Avi about my feelings, remember?"

Mitch nodded, now completely back to normal and smiled widely. "Oh my God that is going to be so exciting!" Mitch squealed.

"Mitch I am so thankful you are okay! I am so sorry I acted so coldly, I was being a heartless jerk. Do you forgive me?" Scott asked, pleadingly, and I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't care how sorry he was, he knew how sensitive Mitch was and he never should have acted that way with him.

"Can we talk about this later?" Mitch asked, slightly annoyed. I could tell he was thinking the same thing as I was.

"Go girl!" I said loudly, and Scott turned to look at me with an expression of bewilderment.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said, "Oh, look! We are here."

My heart was pounding in my chest as Scott turned into the parking lot slowly.

I saw Avi standing at the entrance of the park, and my heart skipped several beats, and a large lump appeared in my throat.

I opened the door and shot a scared, shy smile in Scott and Mitch's direction...or should I say scömíche? I am going to say scömíche.

"We will be here if you need anything, and if he does anything to hurt you physically, verbally or emotionally, he is dead meat."

Scott stated, calmly.

"I love you, Kitkat! Good luck!" Mitch said, and I waved as I turned around to face my fate.

I could tell Avi had spotted me, and as he rolled his eyes in annoyance, the lump in my throat grew much, much larger.

"What do you want, nerd?" Avi asked as I stopped in front of him, looking up into his bright, green eyes.

"I... I have to tell you something." I stuttered, trying to be confident but actively failing.

"What is it, dweeb?" Avi asked with another eye roll.

"You know, considering you told Scott that he was the one who made you bully us, it kind of looks like you are naturally mean! Why can't you just get a life instead of putting other's lives down. Well, guess what? Your opinion has no affect on me whatsoever, and nothing you do or say ever will! So if you want to
bully me and Mitch, just know that you are wasting your breath!" I yelled at him, getting angrier by the second. I didn't even know what I was saying but it felt so good.

"Okay, okay, I will listen to you, I am sorry." Avi said, with yet another eye roll, letting out a long frustrated sigh. I knew he wasn't REALLY sorry.

"You know what? I am done trying." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "I was going to tell you that ever since I first saw you, you have always had a special place in my heart. I was going to say that every time I see you, my heart skips a beat. I was going to tell you that when you did all those horrible things to me, my heart was slowly breaking inside me, until it was reduced to nothing. But I guess I wont say that. I wont ever tell you how much you mean to me, and how I would do anything for you, because I am done. I am done trying. If you act like this you clearly don't deserve someone like me. You make me feel like crap every time those disgusting words come out of your mouth. I have some advice for you, why don't you taste those horrible words before you spit them out and ruin peoples lives!" I was screaming at him by the time I finished, tears streaming down my face.

Avi's face was ridden with guilt and despair. I turned on my heel and started walking towards Scott's car, but I felt Avi grab my arm.

I turned around, and before I knew it, he was pulling me into a hug. I was fighting my emotions, wanting to hug him and feel safe in his strong arms, but then I remembered how much of a horrible person he was and I pulled away.

I stood there, completely unsure of what to do next.

"I am so, so, so sorry. I truly am." Avi said, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"If you were sorry, you would have stopped the first time you did it." I said coldly, no emotion in my voice at all.

I turned around and started running towards the car, full on sobbing. I opened the door and sat in the front seat, tucking my knees up to my chest and burying my head in them.

"Kirst... what happened?" Scott said gently.

I shook my head, I tried to speak but it was completely inaudible due to my loud sobs.

"Let's just go home, calm her down and talk at your place?" I heard Mitch suggest, and Scott nodded before starting the car and driving off at a very high speed.

A/N hello lovelies! I am honestly proud of myself for updating so much LOL, I think there is a good chance of an update on Sunday, but I am still not a hundred percent sure. Love y'all! :) ❤

PtxLover333