Chapter 2

Lucy and the Stars

Back in the Mainland...

"So, when's the next ferry gonna get here?" Asked the Orange haired man, as the man with Pink hair examined the sign. "Δευτέρα," answered the Pink haired man. "What?" The Orange haired man asked once more, the New Yorker looked at the Englishman. "Monday," the latter groaned. "Bollocks!" The American sighed, "my sentiments exactly."

"Ahoy there! Need a lift to Kalokairi?"

On the Boat...

"Excuse me! Coming through! I have a senior citizen with me!" A petite woman with blue hair said, as she pulled a taller woman with blue hair as well. "I have a senior citizen with me! Oh, thank you." Levy thanked the old man who stood from his seat, to allow the two women to sit. "My mother needs a perch," Levy joked as Juvia rolled her eyes. "Mother? You and Juvia are the same age," said Juvia. "Yeah, well parts of us." Levy muttered, looking around. "You and Juvia are only 38!" Levy giggled at Juvia's dedication to prove that they're the same age.

A man then offered them a drink, in which Levy politely refused. "Don't mind if Juvia has a drink," said the taller Bluenette taking the drink from the man's hands. Levy rolled her eyes, and looked around. "Oh look Levy, he has your book!" The said woman turned, to see the old man showing a book with Levy's picture at the back. "Oh..." Levy said bashfully, as the man gave her the book and a pen. "Stavros," the old man stated. Levy nodded, and wrote the hers and the man's name on the back. As Levy was busy giving the man her autograph, Juvia asked a young woman if she could take a look at what's inside her basket. The young woman agreed, and Juvia shrieked when she what was inside. A very ugly, yet scary fish was looking back at her. Levy looked at the woman beside her, and peered at the basket. "It's just a fish," she teased Juvia, as the latter pouted.

At Kalokairi...

"You are so clever," complemented Carla. As Wendy fixed her dress on her, as Chelia admired herself in the mirror. "We're gonna look so fabulous tomorrow," Chelia commented. Wendy fixed the last pin on Carla's dress, before looking her reflection with her best friends. "I want it to be the perfect wedding," Wendy said. "And I want my father to give me away," Carla sighed. "Better be a wide aisle," she teased Wendy. "I'll know my father when I see him," said the latter.

The door creaked opened, and Romeo snuck in. "Come here, gorgeous!" Romeo said, lifting both Chelia and Carla off the ground. "Put me down," Carla commanded. "I'm getting married tomorrow," said Romeo as he placed the two girls on the bed. "Please be careful," pleaded Wendy. "There are pins in the dresses," Romeo helped the two girls to their feet. Wendy stood by her fiancé's side, and admired the two bridesmaids' dresses. "So? What do you think?" Wendy asked, Romeo looked at the girls from head to toe. "Oh yes," he simply said. "Oh yes, if you had your way. It'd be a three minute wedding, with you in jeans and T-shirt. Washed down with a bottle of beer," Wendy pointed out. As Romeo slung an arm around her shoulder, "You make me sound so unromantic." He said, feigning hurt. "I just thought we'd save our money for traveling," Romeo reasoned. "Well, we're not going anywhere yet." Wendy answered, her arms in akimbo. "Anyway, please leave. We're very, very busy." Wendy said, trying push her fiancé out the door. Romeo halted by the doorway, and looked back. "I'm just gonna get the props ready for tonight," said the young man. "Ooh~" The two girls cooed. "For his Bachelor Party," commented Wendy,as Romeo winked and exited the room.

"Why haven't you told him you invited your dad?" Asked Chelia, as Wendy looked back at them. "Because, he would say that I'd have to tell my mom." Wendy reasoned, as Carla sighed. "Lucy's absolutely gonna kill you when she finds out," said the White haired girl. "By the time she finds out, it'll all ready be too late." Wendy said, putting her index finger up. "I feel like there's a part of me is missing, and when I meet my dad, everything will fall into place." Wendy said, closing her eyes and breathing out a sigh.